Apart from flawless appearance and stylish looks, a CEO needs a fantastic car which is utility and luxury based. A perfect businessman’s car should be incredibly well-functional and adds to their brilliance.
Fortunately, many car brands have come in the world, which redefines the perfection of a businessman. The excellence of a car brand is defined by the cost, functionality, affordability, and masterful outer appearance. Here is the list of the most valuable car brands for CEOs in the world, 2019:
With a brand value of about $29.15 billion as of 2019, Toyota is the world’s most valuable car brands for 2019, that’s according to the CEOWORLD magazine report. Mercedes-Benz was the second-ranked most valuable car brand worldwide with a brand value of about $23.36 billion, followed by BMW ($23.33 billion), Honda ($11.75 billion), and Ford ($11.21 billion).
To identify the most valuable luxury brands in the world, CEOWORLD magazine reviewed numerous national and international media reports. Additional information about the luxury brands came from BrandZ. The following list showcases the most valuable luxury brands in the world for 2019.
There are some other great car brands on the list too. Nissan is on there. Tesla, Audi, and Volkswagen are near the top. Even Porsche rounds out the top ten.
- Toyota: $29.15 billion (Akio Toyoda, President)
- Mercedes-Benz: $23.36 billion (Ola Källenius Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, and head of Mercedes-Benz Cars)
- BMW: $23.33 billion (Oliver Zipse, CEO. Zipse will succeed Harald Krueger on 16 August 2019)
- Honda: $11.75 billion (Takahiro Hachigo, President and CEO)
- Ford: $11.21 billion (Jim Hackett, President & CEO)
- Nissan: $10.55 billion (Hiroto Saikawa, President and CEO)
- Tesla: $9.29 billion (Elon Musk, CEO)
- Audi: $8.56 billion (Abraham Schot, Chairman of the Board)
- Volkswagen: $6.71 billion (Herbert Diess, CEO)
- Porsche: $5.82 billion (Oliver Blume, CEO)