Asia is known for its diversity in wildlife, environmental changes, and a lot of exotic animal species. The jungles in Asia have a character of their own, and they enthrall the global traveler for sure.
Visiting a wildlife safari in Asia is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience for someone who wants an exciting trip. Even flora and fauna here is unique and cannot be seen in any other part of the world.
Here is the list of stupendous wildlife safaris in Asia:
- Chitwan National Park, Nepal: It is one of the finest and oldest national parks in Nepal and recognized by UNESCO as the world heritage site as well. The best time to visit this national park is between October- December to increase the chance to spot tigers and other wild animals which come out of the waterholes. One can either opt for jungle trekking to see rhinos or try out the jeep tours.Also, visit the Rapti river which highlights the crocodile sightings.
- Royal Bardia National Park, Nepal: Being the largest habitat of the Bengal tigers in the country, Royal Bardia is a wildlife lover’s heaven. There are 30 different types of mammals and 250 species of birds inhabiting the national park. It is also an ideal park for spending the vacation with your family, including the kids as it provides educational walks for the kids.
- Bandhavgarh National Park, India This park is located in Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh state and attracts wide number of tourists annually. Out of the three zones named as Tala, Magdi, and Bamera, Tala Zone offers more tiger sighting opportunities. One can spot majestic Indian tigers, leopards and sloth bear here.
- Kanha National Park, India: The four major zones in this national park offer great tiger sightings here. Either join the morning trip to witness the sunrise or another afternoon trip which goes on till dusk. This tour is perfectly suitable for nature lovers to experience vast flora and fauna. The best time to visit Kanha National Park is between October- March.
- Gir National Park, India: It is the only natural habitat in the world for spotting Asiatic lions. The majestic lions roam around freely, and nearly 523 lions have their home here. Gir National Park is also home for leopards, deer, hyenas, crocodiles, snakes, and others.
- Jim Corbett National Park, India: Named after the British naturalist, Jim Corbett national park has the most beautiful wildlife reserves in the world. There is a healthy population of tigers and the travelers are also allowed to stay overnight at the Dhikala village. Try out a jeep ride to explore the wildlife or try out traveling on an elephant’s back. The best time to visit Jim Corbett is from the months of October and March.
- Jigme Dorji National Park, Bhutan: Being the most biologically rich area in the Eastern Himalayan region, this is the most visited national park in Bhutan. Rare animal species such as snow leopard, blue sheep, Himalayan black bear, and red pandas. Also witness the scenic views of numerous rivers, glaciers and glacial lakes here.
Have you read?
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Business And Economics Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Engineering And Technology Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Computer Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Best Universities For Sport Science And Management In 2019.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com