Do you think your city has been turning out to be very crowded these days?? If yes, then you need to know the busiest streets of the world which are way more crowded than your locality.
- Avenue des Champs, Elysees, Paris, France: The top attraction of the capital city needs no introduction. Visited by almost 3,00,000 people daily, this place holds an important position in the city as per its cultural as well as an economical point of view. This place hosts a number of events.
You can witness here the well-renowned 14th July Parade on Bastille Day, the grand 8-day long Champs-Élysées Film Festival featuring the best French and American films, talks and showcase events. You’ll also be able to encounter Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris (organized in April) and Tour de France on cycle. The whole 2 km long Street is lit up sitting the year-end celebrations.
The street homes numerous theatres where you can head to for the contemporary plays. The Théâtre du Rond-Point, the Théâtre Marigny, the Espace Pierre Cardin, and the Théâtre des Champs-Elysées are just a few but famous names. It offers endless bars and cafes to its guests and is a Paradise for the shopaholics.
- Wall Street, New York, USA: Almost every kid has heard about this street. A lot of things make this street famous and busy. Wall Street, the financial heartbeat of the US, lets people witness stock trading. The Museum of American Finance, the nation’s only independent museum dedicated to America’s finances, is just a small walk away. The equidistant ones are The National 9/11 Memorial, The World Trade Center, Battery Park, and South Street Sea Port. These are the best sights on Lower Manhattan. One of New York’s well-renowned churches, Trinity Church, also lures public in a great number.
- Khao San Road, Bangkok, Thailand: This is yet another busiest street in the world. It dazzles foreign tourists more than the locals and for obvious reasons. This stimulating part of Bangkok offers the foodies an ample opportunity to fulfill their food-lust at various pizza parlors and hamburger joints. The street vendors also provide lip-smacking food at the cheapest price. It’s equally lively is its nightlife.
Its Lava Club and the rooftop Gazebo serve with sheesha pipes and live bands and have been voted as one of the best bars in the world. The Thais also accompany the foreign tourists in clubbing. No street turns ‘best’ without the shopping options. From handicrafts to accessories, jewelry to books, it has it all. The Ghost Tower (known for providing the magnificent view of the city), The National Gallery (just beside the Road), and Wat Chana Songkhram (a Buddhist temple) make it all the way busier.
- Via Dolorosa, Jerusalem, Israel: This one carries religious belief, as in, it is believed to be the way where Jesus walked in the old city of Jerusalem, carrying his Cross, on his way to his crucifixion. That’s the reason why it’s also called as The Way of Suffering. This tops the hit list of every traveler. In today’s date, this route incorporates 14 Stations of the Cross. Via Dolorosa magnetizes the maximum tourists/pilgrims during the Holy Week. A weekly procession is also held at 3 pm on Fridays though. This is believed to be the actual time and day of the original event.
- Lombard Street, San Francisco, USA: It is aptly said as ‘ the most crooked street in the world’ because of its eight steep and sharp hairpin turns which are eye-widening. Every year millions of visitors walk and/or drive through this marvelous area to witness the spectacular view of the nearby San Francisco Bay, the Bay Bridge, and Coit Tower. The city’s few other attractions nearby like, North Beach, Chinatown, San Fransisco Art Museum, and Fisherman’s Wharf are also turning out to be the reasons for making this street a bit crowded.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Life Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Physical Science Degrees, 2019.