Off late, many international management aspirants are looking to study in Latin America for budget-friendly fee structure, great infrastructure and amazing faculty at a very affordable price. Many local Latin Americans are also looking for locally appreciated MBA institutes which can offer them great career opportunities in their home ground itself.
South America is also an emerging nation for amazing locations, living conditions and facilities. Here is the list of top business schools in Latin America for pursuing a career-enriching MBA:
- EGADE Business School, Mexico: This is the highest-ranked business school in Mexico and ranks 108th in the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world for 2019 rankings. It also ranks top in leadership and entrepreneurship in particular.
Standing second for employability and third for diversity. It also offers great placement opportunities for international students.
- INCAE Business School, Costa Rica: INCAE Business School is ranked 109th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking. The school offers management degrees in marketing, economics, accounting and many more.
- IAE Business School, Argentina: Ranked third in regional top 10 and has the biggest alumni networks in Latin America and takes only high caliber candidates. The institute ranks third in return of investment, fourth in the region for employability and for diversity. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, IAE Business School is ranked 110th globally.
- ESAN Graduate School of Business, Peru: It is ranked top in the region for providing world-class MBA education for the locals as well as the international students. With world-class facilities and coursework, the studies here is quite enjoyable and also fun. The Institute tops the region in return of investment and also offers amazing placement options.
- IPADE Business School, Mexico: Founded in 1967, IPADE has the credit of producing the country’s top management leaders. It ranks third for employability, fourth for entrepreneurship and offers great curriculum for the global students. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, IPADE Business School is ranked 112th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
- FIA Business School, Brazil: Being the only Brazilian university in top global rankings, FIA Business School offers amazing MBA opportunities for the international student. The business school offers MBA in accounting, economics, marketing, human resources and many more. Located in Brazil, one of the greatest spots to live, studying in FIA business school is quite a pleasure. The 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools ranking placed FIA Business School as the #113 best MBA in the World.
Have you read?
# New York Rich List For 2018: The Billionaires Of New York.
# Richest Women In The United States For 2018: 55 Female Billionaires.
# Top 20 Richest Sports Team Owners In The World, 2018.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.