Out of all the MBA specializations in the academics, Human Resources is quite a challenging subject because it is quite dynamic and changes with the type of human behavior. As human behavior is ever-changing and transforming with the changing environment, the study of human thought is quite difficult. For aspirants who love to interact with people and work in people management, Human Resources is a great choice to take. The USA has the best of Human Resource Management institutes which are quite adept in training the students in the best of people management under real time situations. Here is the list of top human resource management institutes in the USA:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business: This historic university is quite selective about taking students into HR programs and for good reasons. Only seven percent of the total applicants get admitted to the class in order to give the quality HR masters degree for those who are deserving. The MBA HR curriculum here is tailor made for each student exclusively. The learning methods include study trips, role-playing, simulations, and case studies. Stanford Graduate School of Business is ranked 7th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University: The Kellogg School of Management in Northwestern University is the top-ranked schools in the nation. Their HR MBA programs expect the applicants to have at least two years of prior work experience before applying. The focus areas of learning in Northwestern University also includes courses in behavioral sciences and economics. These two views are quite crucial for human resource management. Kellogg School of Management is ranked 77th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business: Booth School of Business in the University of Chicago welcomes students since 1898 and it is ranked no.43 in Forbes list of Best business schools consistently. The HR course here is quite adept in training students to be better people managers in their jobs and expose them to real-life understanding of changing markets. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business is ranked 18th globally.
- Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley: The MBA HR program in Haas School of Business focuses on giving students a firm foundation in general business principles and their respective areas of concentration. The unique features of UCB include an option where the students can opt for student-initiated courses which are run under the guidance of a faculty member –thereby giving them more room for applied learning. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, Haas School of Business is ranked 13th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
- Owen Graduate School of Management at Vanderbilt University: Being the top-ranked universities as per US News and World Report, Vanderbilt focuses on practical learning in HR courses. The students are bound by the institute’s honor code which has been there since 1875. The coursework here is developed by award winning instructors high on experience. It helps the students to give the best performance in the job while keeping the goals of the organization firmly in mind. In the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world rankings 2019, Owen Graduate School of Management MBA program has a global ranking of 57 (out of 106) institutions.
- USC Marshall School of Business of the University of Southern California: The Marshall School of Business here offers a well-respected program in HR which also has international travel and study projects for additional benefits. The students enrolled in MBA HR program here work with career services advisors to make the transition from learning to working professional a smooth one indeed. The 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools ranking placed USC Marshall School of Business as #55 best MBA in the World.
- Krannert School of Management at Purdue University: Ranked among the top 100 MBA institutes in the nation, Purdue’s MBA program offers world-class HR MBA curriculum with an emphasis on quantitative analysis. The student’s services office conducts annual information sessions to help students choose the best areas of specialization based on their abilities and interests. Krannert School of Management was ranked #51 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking 2019.
Have you read?
# Best Ways to Get Your Grades Up In Business School.
# 10 Rarest Foods In The World.
# How To Choose Perfect Backpack For Trekking?
# Top 5 College Fashion Hacks for Men.
# Can You Be Caught Between Two Tax Authorities When Operating In The US And Abroad by Dr. Shan Nair.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.