North and South Americas are the best continents for longest coastlines and amazing sandy beaches. Sea is the best way to rejuvenate the soul and mind with its beautiful sand, blue waters and breathtaking sunsets.
Turquoise colored waters, fantastic sun-soaked palm trees and salty breeze is a perfect destination for a holiday.
Whether it is Californian seas or the Brazilian beach, the Americas are a fantastic way to have a break and relax over the sea. Here are the breathtaking sea destinations in the Americas which you cannot afford to miss:
- Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, South America: With long range of night bars amidst the sea shore, Copacabana is the best beach in South America for sure. Golden sands, blue beaches and the friendly crowd is an additional attraction here.
The beach is always high on positive vibes with lot of people playing beach volleyball and ensures that constant activity takes place here.
- Vichayito, Peru, South America: Just a short distance from waterfront towns Los Organos and Mancora, this beautiful beach is quite peaceful and offers some nice shallow water for young kids to paddle. The beach also offers great surfing options near the charming villages which provide rustic accommodation.
- Playa Blanca, Colombia, South America: This beach is quite isolated near Cartanega where one needs to take a boat trip to reach. This beach is quite popular for sunbeds and bars to grab a sumptuous snack or delicious drinks. The south end of the beach is quite secluded and relaxed for the calmness lover.
- Laguna Beach, California, United States, North America: Laguna is a chic cultural town around the southern stretch of California. It is quite famous for surfing and endless days of sunshine. With romantic coves, soaring cliffs and dazzling blue waters, people who love outdoor activities and fun would definitely connect to the place.
- Canoa, Ecuador, South America: One doesn’t need to struggle to find a tranquil spot in the beach which also has great swimming conditions throughout. The moderate sea waves provide an ideal scenario for novice surfers. A walk up the cliffs can provide you the best panoramic view over the coast.
- Kaanapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii, United States, North America: This three-mile long beach is known for restaurants and hotels which is equipped with vibrant activity and entertainment. A day cliff diving ceremony off the beach’s northernmost cliffs called Puu Kekaa or the Black Rock. The event comprises of cliff diver lighting the torches along the bluff.
- Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States, North America: This amazing beach is famous for Haystack Rock which juts out from the sea. The silky seashore is ideal for long beach walks, sand castle construction and puffin sightings. Cannon beach is a heaven for photographers with breathtaking ocean views with brilliant lighting.
- Calusa Beach, Florida, United States, North America: An interior beach in Bahia Honda Park, Calusa has ideal waters for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking as well. The historic Bahia Honda Bridge pops out of a collection of palm trees and an amazing stretch out to the sea. Soulful calm waters and ample picnic tables are a great choice for families here to have a trip of their lifetime.
Have you read?
# Best Ways to Get Your Grades Up In Business School.
# 10 Rarest Foods In The World.
# How To Choose Perfect Backpack For Trekking?
# Top 5 College Fashion Hacks for Men.
# Can You Be Caught Between Two Tax Authorities When Operating In The US And Abroad by Dr. Shan Nair.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org