Europe is home to some of the best travel destinations in the world; be it the incredible France or the breathtaking Hungary. Every year, millions travel to the grand continent to witness its awe-inspiring places – which serve as perfect destinations for summer holidays with families or friends.
From lush-green landscapes and skyscrapers, to quaint country cottages and high-end shops, Europe has everything for everyone. You can enjoy the sunset on a warm sandy beach somewhere along the French Riviera, visit a lake in a small city somewhere in Vienna, or explore any of the hundreds of UNESCO world heritage sites – the list keeps going.
The best time to visit Europe is during the summer season (May-October), since most European countries experience extreme temperatures (below 5°C) during winters. However, if you’re a ‘winter person’ at heart, then Switzerland is the perfect place for cool people like yourself.
Home to numerous lakes and villages, the mountainous Central European country is a marvel in itself, and is widely considered one of the best places to sip a cup of steaming hot chocolate, or coffee. But, if you still want to explore more travel spots, then the blog section of Zameen.com has some recommendations in store for you.
Heads up, as you’re about to sift through our list of five must-visit European travel destinations in 2019:
- Prague, Czech Republic: Over the past couple of decades, the Czech Republic has transformed itself into one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe; with its capital Prague serving as is its most important asset. This city is a favorite luxury holiday location among travelers because of its beautiful landscape, architecture, and a rich history which is unrivalled by any other place in Europe. The historic medieval gothic center of the city is a UNESCO world heritage site, / best explored on foot. If you are looking for some excitement you could even explore via Segway. The 600-year-old Astronomical Clock, the Charles Bridge with its baroque statues, and the St Vitus Cathedral are must-visit sites.
- Vienna, Austria: Austria is one of those European countries which is flocked with tourists year-round. With some of the finest ski destinations, the country remains just as busy in winter as it is in the summer. Vienna, the capital, is one of the most charming places to visit. It is revered for its long association with the arts throughout history. The Spanish Riding School, the oldest of its time, and The Hofburg (the former principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers) are the most prominent tourist destinations. Littered with palaces and building from the Renaissance, it is a truly an emblem of European pomp, glory and luxury. As one of the world’s best coffee cities according to the BBC, visitors can unwind at a quaint roadside cafe after a long day of exploration.
- Monaco: Most people are surprised to hear that Monaco is not only a city, but a sovereign city-state. It is a small royal principality on the French Riviera of merely two square kilometers of blue waters, palm trees and sandy picturesque beaches. The small size often throws people off, but it has to be the most glamorous little stretch of land in the world. There are a range of things to do in this enchanting piece of land. You could visit the Palais du Prince, a palace which is home to the oldest monarchy in the world. There is also the option of heading to the Oceanographic Museum, the Monte-Carlo Opera House or to the Fontvieille Port area for fantastic bars and restaurants. Of course, no visit to Monaco is complete without visiting the Monte Carlo Casino.
- Seville, Spain: The capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region has a very exotic vibe to it. Its history of Moorish conquest provides a very attractive blend of European and Middle Eastern culture and architecture. It seems the city has perfect weather all year round which makes it the perfect place to relax on a luxury trip. During your travels, try to book a place at the luxury Seville hotel, which is actually 27 townhouses connected by gorgeous courtyards. While staying there, you should see the Royal Alcázar (royal palace) of Seville and the Cathedral, which are part of UNESCO’s world heritage sites list.
- Florence, Italy: Few places consistently rank as highly on travelers’ bucket lists as Italy. Within the gorgeous and fascinating country is Florence, the showcase of the Italian Renaissance. It has been described by many as one giant art museum. There should be no need for more reasons to visit the place after that. It is littered with museums and cathedral with a staggering number of beautiful paintings to view, such as the Uffizi. While visiting the aesthetic city, you should walk up to Piazzale Michelangelo via the Folon Rose Garden for the best view there is.
As you can see, Europe has some of the most fantastic and magnificent places to visit. From rich histories and cultures to scenic landscapes and architectural marvels, the attractions are endless. No wonder most of the above mentioned cities are included in everyone’s travel bucket list.
Have you read?
# Best Hotel Credit Cards Of 2019.
# Best Business Travel Agencies In The United States.
# Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
# The World’s Best Airlines For Business Travel In 2017.
# Best Websites For CEOs, Senior Executives, And entrepreneurs.