There is no better time than this year for businesswomen to explore fashion attires for their regular meetings or for casual purposes. Being in a leadership-oriented role, the businesswomen should command respect, dignity and also make a style statement.
For exclusively formal businesses, the women leaders need to follow strict rules but for creative fields, they can have some fun in experimenting with floral prints, bold colors and interesting mix and match combinations.
Here are some best fashion attires for businesswomen in the year 2019!
- Monochrome Magic: While contrasting combinations ruled the roost earlier, monochrome has become a trend this year. Either opt for a complete black outfit with the top as well as the trouser or go for pristine white. To add more chic style to the look, layer it with a trench coat in tan color! Don’t forget to choose stylish formal shoes for this amazing look.
- Chic with Checkered Patterns: Checkered patterns never go out of place because it is a timeless trend. Go for a pencil skirt with small checkered patterns or top your solid color outfit with a checkered blazer. These patterns not only bring a formal look but also explore the playful side of you!
- Polka is your Friend: You might think that polka dots are too frivolous or fun side, but they can also bring about a formal look for business women. Team up polka dots blazer with a plain trouser or a long skirt. Add a plain colored chiffon scarf in sober colors to complete the look.
- Suave Stripes: The brilliant yet mild stripes are a perfect match for a formal outfit for businesswomen. Stripes look perfectly good for a woman of any age. Choose the classy black and white striped full hands tee along with formal trouser – which can go amazingly good for a board meeting.
- Explore with Colors: Being a businesswoman needn’t mean that you need to succumb to boring outfits. Don’t always embrace navy blue, black or gray for the sober look. Try out experimental colors like peach, lavender, and sea blue to add more color pop to the outfit! Instead of choosing boring black shoes, go for stylish strappy flats!
- Pretty Palazzos: These bottoms offer great comfort and keep the businesswoman relaxed all day and who prefer to stay long hours at work. Make sure you stock of solid color palazzos such as white, black and blue which can get a long way in your work wardrobe!
- Formally Beautiful: The formal dress look with knee-length dress topped with an elegant pearl necklace and a subtle bracelet can never go out of fashion. Top this outfit with a pair of tan or black stilettoes to give that elegant “Audrey Hepburn” look.
- Invest in an Elegant Pull Over: Try for those golfer’s pullovers to match your classy white buttoned-up shirt to create a fantastic outfit. You can also opt for a bold color like red to neutralize the bland white shirt style to give a fantastic hot businesswoman attire!
Have you read?
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com