Budget is one of the biggest concerns for students who are willing to pursue MBA in Europe. The cost of living is quite high in this continent but at the same time Europe has exciting career options as well. This is the reason why students actively look for budget-friendly MBA in Europe.
After in-depth analysis and research, we bring you the list of great busienss schools for budget MBA in Europe which are not just easy on the pocket but also having good infrastructure for the student.
- MIB Trieste School of Management, Italy: With the picturesque northeast corner of Italy, the location is hard to beat in terms of natural beauty. The school also offers one of the least expensive AMBA-accredited MBA programs in Europe.
- Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Athens, Greece: The international MBA program from Athens-based AUEB with full-time MBA is 14 months long in duration. The school also offers great MBA courses at a reasonable cost. It also offers a 22 months course with an annual tuition of €22,000.
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM), Croatia: This is the only AMBA- accredited school in Croatia with MBA program having classes in the afternoons. Though the program is completed in one year, the students can take classes during a second year as well with no additional fee.
- Poznan University of Economics, Poland: The AMBA-accredited university is quite budget-friendly in terms of pursuing MBA. This is the only school in Slovenia accredited by AACSB and EQUIS. The MBA program here is quite popular among working professionals who cannot spend much time in coursework.
Program: Executive MBA Poznań-Atlanta (in English – €11,400))- Poznan-Atlanta Executive Master of Business Administration Program is designed for participants to leverage their work experience to advance to a leadership position in private and public organizations and institutions.
- Mannheim University – Mannheim Business School (MBS), Germany: The school offers full time and executive MBA for students as well as working professionals. It also offers ample networking opportunities for the students. The students can choose from five regional tracks: German Track, Eurasian Track, Transatlantic Track, European Track and Global Track. The full-time MBA here lasts for 12 months.
- The Lisbon MBA: The full-time MBA international program here focuses on academic and personal competencies which develop strong leaders. A core management curriculum is combined with learning designed to develop interpersonal skills and leadership. The fee for full-time MBA is 35,000 euros per year which is quite reasonable. The accreditations here are AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Programs: Lisbon MBA International full-time (€38,000) and Lisbon MBA Executive (€38,000).
Have you read?
# Global Passport Ranking, 2019.
# GDP Rankings Of The World’s Largest Economies, 2019.
# Most Expensive Countries In The World To Live In, 2019.
# Countries With The Highest Average Life Expectancies In 2030.