With growing business arena and lot of youngsters becoming entrepreneurs at a young age, the fashion industry for businesswomen has changed much over ages. Fashion for businesswomen is no longer boring with the same old grey shaded pantsuits or dull colors. Many businesswomen of 20s are bold enough to experiment on interesting colors.
They are also being creative in choosing outfits which is setting a great trend. The fashion trends for 20s businesswomen is a healthy tradeoff between traditions and also a blend of contemporary shades.
We bring the fashion etiquette for young businesswomen over 20s:
- Forget the College Look: While it would be tempting to just continue the frivolous attitude towards dressing like college times, it is wise to forget the look and embrace the classiness instead. Ripped jeans may not be appealing for a young entrepreneur!
- Get the Right Fit: 20s is the time for businesswomen to find their fit and choose tailored clothing. With body type being quite defined now, tailored fits go perfectly well especially for pantsuits and formal suits. Choose the tailored fit for casual trousers which keep you comfortable all day. This actually brings an impression to your team members and clients that you take your appearance quite seriously.
- Keep an Eye of Hairdo: Choose the right hairdo for your face shape and lifestyle preferences which makes your overall appearance quite appealing. Don’t choose over frivolous hairdos that give an extremely casual look. If you are running out of time on a daily basis, choose shoulder length hair which can be easily styled with a swift ponytail, half up half down hairdo or a simple loose hair look.
- Carry a Smile: Your wholehearted smile is the perfect accessory you can carry all the time. It brings a positive outlook to your overall appearance. It also instills confidence and forms a good first impression during business meetings. Make sure you make eye contact and a confident handshake whenever you meet a client or a team member.
- Handbag is your Savior: For a businesswoman, a well- functioning handbag is a must. It should have ample room for carrying a personal laptop, few notebooks and also some grooming products on the go. Choose a tan brown or classy black shaded handbag which suits all outfits.
- Slow Down Your Speech: While the 20s is the time you are fully brimming with energy and excitement in sharing your ideas, rushed speech usually brings a bad impression to the clients. Though you feel you are emanating energy levels and motivating people around, but it often leaves them confused. It is wise to slow down your speech which makes you sound clear and cogent.
- Choose Perfect Footwear: Your footwear should be a tradeoff between comfort and style. Opt out of canvas shoes or sneakers which give an overly street style look. Instead, choose elegant flats or moccasins that are comfy and also cool to look at! If you are a heels person, don’t forget to buy an attractive pair of stilettoes!
Have you read?
# Best Ways to Get Your Grades Up In Business School.
# 10 Rarest Foods In The World.
# How To Choose Perfect Backpack For Trekking?
# Top 5 College Fashion Hacks for Men.
# Can You Be Caught Between Two Tax Authorities When Operating In The US And Abroad by Dr. Shan Nair.