One of the interesting aspects which every management aspirant looks for choosing a B-school is the placement history of it. A good placement record gives additional brownie points for the student to study in the B-school.
Apart from good infrastructure, international student intake, excellent staff, and good coursework- placement arrivals is also crucial.
Because of the rich cultural diversity and attractive options, many international students are looking for studying masters of management in Europe. We bring you the list of top B-schools in Europe for best placement facilities:
- ESADE Business School, Spain: Studying in the brilliant city Barcelona, Spain is one of the dreams come true for many management aspirants. ESADE offers a truly enriching MBA experience having collaborations with 100 universities worldwide. The international student intake in this B-school is pretty impressive. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $148,818. The B-school is globally ranked in the 4th position in Europe and 9th globally.
- Said Business School, UK: Said is one of the oldest business school in the English speaking world. It ranks fifth in the European ranking and 12th globally. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $161,646. The B-school is globally ranked in the 5th position in Europe and 10th globally.
- HEC Paris, France: Located in the glamorous city Paris, HEC has a long history of consistent excellence in management degree. Their 16-month MBA program costs US $79,000. The class has 92% international students from 55 nationalities. The average work experience for each student in the class is around six years- which makes it an ideal b-school for working professionals. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $142,920. The B-school is globally ranked in the 8th position in Europe and 15th globally.
- Cambridge Judge Business School, UK: Being a strong rival to Oxford University, this B-school offers tough competition especially in placement records. The B-school ranks 8th in employability and their 12 month MBA program costs the $70,000 for the total course. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $164,636 which is a great fetching factor. Cambridge Judge Business School is also ranked 20th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- IE Business School, Spain: In this year, IE Business School is the first Spanish institution in the list. The b-school offers MBA classes in English and local language Spanish as well and consistently ranked one of the best MBA programs in the world. There are 71 nationalities in their 11-month program and having 91% international students and 31% female students. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $146,824. The B-school is globally ranked in the 10th position in Europe and 22nd globally.
- SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy: The first and only Italian business school to make to the top 100 list of best business schools in the world, it was accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. Their international student acceptance is also quite impressive. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $130,628. SDA Bocconi School of Management is ranked 34th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- Imperial College Business School, UK: Located in London, this B-school is triple accredited: European Quality Improvement System, Association of MBAs, and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The post-MBA salaries are on an average of US $126,873. The b-school also inculcates gender parity with 44% female occupancy in MBA classes. The B-school is globally ranked in the 39th position in Europe and 65th globally.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Life Science Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Physical Science Degrees, 2019.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com