Australia is one continent quite progressive in terms of lifestyle, facilities, and world-class educational prospects. Many international students prefer to migrate to Australia to pursue management studies and excellent placement opportunities.
With the growing female population opting for management studies, many B-schools are promoting gender equality to attract global students. Gender Equality has become a must with many women inspiring people around with their roles of global CEO positions. We bring the list of fantastic B-schools in Australia to promote gender equality:
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM): Located in Australia’s financial capital, Sydney, MGSM’s MBA is ranked the top MBA programs of Australia. Their full-time MBA program offers specializations in Entrepreneurship, Strategy and Logistics Operations Management. The B-school also provides a gender equality policy with great female occupancy in MBA classes.
- Melbourne Business School: Their MBA has been celebrated with top 100 placements by the Big forr of MBA rankings- the Financial Times, the Economist, the CEOWORLD magazine, and Bloomberg Businessweek. Melbourne is greatly known for its multicultural nature, and international students find it easy to blend in the city. Apart from full-time MBA course, the business school also offers a part-time MBA, Executive MBA, and Senior Executive MBA.
- Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at UNSW Business School: The school has a strong reputation for having graduates placed in finance and consulting roles. AGSM’s MBA has been ranked 98th in the world by the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Adelaide Business School: The school’s full-time MBA is quite a flexible program which allows the students have the choice to study on campus, online or a combination of both. The EQUIS- accredited school offers an MBA with interesting specializations in Finance, Human Resources Management, and Marketing.
- University of Queensland Business School: Located in the amazing city Brisbane, UQ offers a global business course which also has global consulting practicum with a partnership with Fudan University and Wharton School in the University of Pennsylvania. Their MBA is ranked second in Australia’s Financial Review. The business school also offers good female occupancy along with great intake of international students.
- QUT Business School: This B-school offers triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. The university’s Garden Point campus is near the riverside in downtown Brisbane giving easy access to business and networking opportunities. The MBA blends with a workplace project which enables the students to plan post-graduation venture or consult an existing organization.
- Griffith Business School: Their MBA promotes sustainable business practices in the forefront and gives a chance for the students to study on-campus, online, or a combination of both. The program is placed fourth in the Australian Financial Review. The school is also AACSB credited.
- UWA Business School: Located in the amazing place Perth, the business school hosts 5,800 students. It is the only school in Australia which has EQUIS Accreditation and AACS as well. The coursework here is active in business research and also gives great career opportunities. The UWA first began teaching economics in the year 1912, and now the b-school offers four disciplines: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Management, and Marketing.
Have you read?