Abu Dhabi is undoubtedly the most beautiful city in the UAE. Infinite mega-malls, sky-kissing apartment buildings, silver skyscrapers, boulevards, and the world’s most luxurious palaces make it the world’s richest city. Alluring gardens, sand dunes, exuberant oasis, tall palm trees, and exquisite coastline give the whole city a captivating look.
There is much more to look at in the city. It is rich in not just art and culture but has magnificent beaches, majestic museums, and kid-friendly zones as well.
- Glorious experience at the Ferrari World: It is an indoor amusement park with thrilling family rides provides the world’s fastest roller coaster ride. Indeed it is a great place for having a luxurious experience. You can find astonishing Ferrari cars inside where you can take photographs and boast in front of your friends.
- World famous Desert Safari: Spending the whole night with your love under the stars is one of the soothing experiences. Overnight desert safari offers its tourists BBQ dinner, Dune Bashing, belly dancing, sand skiing, shisha (hookah) and the overnight stay the camp. You shall experience this amazing Desert Safari at least once in your lifetime.
- Don’t miss Mangrove Kayaking: You shall not afford to miss water sport activities on the fascinating beaches and lagoons of Dubai. You can explore the vast coastline of the Arabian Sea by Kayaking, which doesn’t even require any kind of previous water-sport experience. You can take kayaking tours from Abu Dhabi, traverse the mangroves, and look for herons and flamingos.
- Do some adventure at Wadi Adventure Park: If you are an adventure lover, then you shall definitely try your hand on the adventure sports here. It is a great place to visit with friends and family for the longest artificial rafting and kayaking on the first artificial beach.
- Island Hopping: Just hire a yacht or cruise and hop between more than 200 islands, including Al Lulu Island, Zaya Nurai Island, and Yas Island. You can easily take a two-hour tour of Abu Dhabi’s Corniche for snorkeling, fishing and diving, and a whole day cruise trip of its marvelous islands and ocean.
- Stroll on the poised beaches: Let your skin soak up the sun at Swanky Beach Clubs, or adore the serene and unruffled Nurai Island, stroll down the Corniche Beach or just lay down on the white sand of Saadiyat Beach. You can give yourself ocean treat at Al Bateen Beach for swimming and thrilling water sports.
- Don’t miss the classic car exhibition: In the Emirates National Auto Museum, you can see an immense collection of vintage as well as reoriented cars, trucks and military vehicles. Although it’s a long drive away from the city if you are passionate about cars, then visiting this place is ‘must’ for you, and it’s worth it. It is home to more than 200 types of cars, off-road vehicles, and quintessential American cars. It is truly a paradise for car lovers. Entry ticket for this museum is AED 55 per person.
- Art lovers just can’t miss Louvre Abu Dhabi: If you really appreciate and love art, then go there with the ones who also have an interest in the same field. Its interior, architecture, and artifacts will not fail to magnetize anyone. Its metallic ceiling is designed to reflect light into the museum like a natural palm frond. Its spectacular ‘fountain of lights’ is designed in such a way that it represents that sunrays are passing through date palm fronds in an oasis. This museum in the Saadiyat island tried to bridge the gap between Eastern and Western culture. Art lovers have also places like Zayed National Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Barakat Gallery, Zayed-Gandhi Museum, Etihad Modern Art Gallery, Women’s Handicraft Centre, and World Trade Centre Abu Dhabi.
- Don’t let kids miss the fun: There is an ample opportunity for kids having fun. Apart from the aforementioned Ferrari World, the city has Emirates Park Zoo, Yas Waterworld, Saadiyat Beach Club (a luxurious oceanfront venue with pool and meal), Yas Kartzone (go-kart venue), amusement parks for breathtaking rides, Observation Deck at 300 for spectacular views from the 74th floor, and many more.
So, when are you going to live the life of a ‘legend’ in this marvelous city?
Have you read?
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Arts and Humanities Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Education Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Social Sciences Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Business And Economics Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Engineering And Technology Degrees, 2019.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org