How often do you feel engulfed by misery and desolation in life, and think you may not be able to reach the heights you dream of every night? Such thoughts occur in every person’s brain at least once during their graduation years when they are searching for a meaning and purpose in life.
When every option you weigh is in absolute terms and practicality dawns upon every individual as they move forward in life. College life can prove to be a great metamorphosis and coming to terms with the reality can be harsh for some individuals. Reading the right books, however, can help overcome such obstacles and instill in you a sense to face life and discover the underlying principles.
These books contain experiences and lessons from authors who have spent their lives either searching for the meaning of life, or finding ways to grow in a particular domain. Gaining lessons from such authors might just be a blessing in disguise. Therefore, we bring to you the 5 top self-help books that you must read during your graduation.
Top 5 Self Help Books To Read During Graduation:
- The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma: While most people do not consider themselves to be morning birds, but night owls, this exceptional book will help you underline the magical benefits of waking up early. It will help you transform from a life of mediocrity and channelize your energy levels to be more productive in your daily life. The book draws parallels from business tycoons and great minds and how their habit of waking early has been extremely rewarding to them.
The book contains the basic step by step guide to help you realize your goals by maximizing the productive hours of your daybreak. So, put on your morning pants and get on the success train as this book is nothing less than super morning roller coaster ride!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki: This exemplary book revolves around two fathers, obviously a rich and a poor, and how he, after closely observing the daily financial challenges of both, draws conclusion about building wealth and how financial security is a fleeting concept among poor.
The poor dad, which is his real father, is constantly draw in and out of the web of assets and liabilities, whereas his rich dad, his best friend’s father, builds wealth, making his money work for him. He also highlights the significance of learning from your job rather than just working to earn a salary.
Robert also explains through a satire how poor people, through their education, are making the already rich, richer and all that is left with the poor is accounting and looking at their own income statements. The book displays a harsh reality to how things function in the real world and is a must-read for every human.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: The term rich here isn’t absolute and does not mean getting rich in terms of earning more money or expanding wealth but having a peaceful life or a healthy relationship, success or anything that in your heart would truly make you the king of the world.
Napoleon urges the readers to be more money conscious as he believes that if certain thoughts are driven by strong passion, they have the ability to transform themselves into physical equivalents. The book underlines the importance of being in control of what you think and how you act and not be driven by distracting emotions which might render devastating results.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson: This book is for people who excessively care about others and about things that may not have a significant impact on their life. This book gives you the wisdom to align your success with your personal values. It helps you understand that living a life where you care too much about other people and insignificant things can lead to mental chaos and a life partially wasted. The book tells you pretty obvious things, but things we need to hear on a regular basis in order to not waver from the path we assign ourselves to. The approach of minding your own business and deriving constructive results from your efforts is what everyone deems for and the book is the key to that coffer.
- Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self Love is the Key to Unlocking your Greatness by Vex King: It won’t be a surprise to know that a lot of people are insecure about how they look and what they do, and the things that they have achieved. We read self-love quotes everyday on either our Instagram or Facebook accounts, and let them pass instead of incorporating those advices and start loving ourselves. ‘Good Vibes, Good Life’ is a book containing the most stimulating quotes and advice that will help you revolutionize the way you think about yourself and help you live your life to the fullest. The book is an inspiration to be able to help you realize your full potential to achieve anything you have ever dreamt of!
So, put on your reading glasses and get a cup of coffee because these books are worth your time and focus!
Get your life transformed and find the purpose which had been missing throughout, to get an edge over everybody else!
Have you read?
# India Rich List For 2018: Richest Indian Billionaires.
# China Rich List For 2018: Richest Chinese Billionaires.
# Taiwan Rich List For 2018: Richest Taiwanese Billionaires.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# New York Rich List For 2018: The Billionaires Of New York.