The United States has had the privilege of many amazing management institutes which have a long historical background. The country has been built in the name of liberty, free thinking and innovative thought and the educational system also is quite liberal. Perhaps that is the reason why many international students prefer to study in the United States – especially for business management studies. Some of the established entrepreneurs and ambitious management aspirants prefer to study in universities which has a rich historical background. We come up with some of the best historic business schools in the United States which offer perfect graduate business degree for progressing the career ladder:
America’s top historic universities to pursue graduate business programs, 2019
- Harvard University: This legendary university dates back to long history when it was named after young minister John Harvard of Charlestown. His statue still remains in front of the University Hall in the campus in great memory. Much back in the year 1638, Harvard has left his library and estate in order to give educational service to aspirants.
Graduate Business Programs: MBA at Harvard Business School.
- University of Pennsylvania: With deep roots of American History, this University was founded by Benjamin Franklin himself in 1740. The urbane campus now enrolls nearly 10,000 undergraduates annually. The Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania was founded in the year 1881.
Graduate Business Programs: MBA, MBA for Executives at Wharton School. The joint Lauder JD/MA degree at Joseph H. Lauder Institute for Management & International Studies and Francis J. & William Polk Carey JD/MBA Program.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT was founded way back in the year 1861 and enrolls 4,500 annually. The acceptance rate here is quite tough with just 8%. The Sloan School of Management was found in 1914 and the management program has undergone great changes based on contemporary developments.
Graduate Business Programs: Full-Time MBA, Master of Finance, Master of Business Analytics, MIT Sloan Fellows MBA, and MIT Executive MBA at the MIT Sloan.
- University of California- Berkeley: This is the oldest universities in California which enroll 30,000 undergraduates annually every year. The Haas School of Business was founded in the year 1898 which is a second oldest business school in the country. The core courses in the undergraduate level range from Macroeconomics, Business Communication, Managerial, and Financial Accounting.
Graduate Business Programs: Full-Time MBA and MBA for Executives at Haas School of Business.
- University of Michigan- Ann Arbor: Ann Arbor is considered to be one of the greatest old towns of America and the university enrolls around 27,400 undergraduates annually. The Ross School of Business primarily focuses on leadership and entrepreneurial skills and also integrating it with liberal arts coursework. The biggest assets of this business school is action-based learning and an action-based approach to business skills.
Graduate Business Programs: Full-Time MBA, Executive MBA, Global MBA at the Stephen M. Ross School of Business. Master of Business Administration at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. UM-Flint’s MBA at the University of Michigan-Flint.
- New York University: The densely urban campus is quite a delight for international students. The private research university here enrolls around 22,300 undergraduates every year. The Greenwich Village neighborhood here ensures that the students also get exposed to the local culture and rich heritage.
Graduate Business Programs: Full-time MBA, Tech MBA, Fashion & Luxury MBA, Executive MBA, TRIUM Global Executive MBA at Leonard N. Stern School of Business. MS in Construction Management, MS in Event Management, MS in Global Affairs, MS in Global Security, Conflict, and Cybercrime, MS in Global Sport, MS in Hospitality Industry Studies, MS in Human Capital Analytics and Technology, MS in Human Resource Management and Development, MS in Integrated Marketing, MS in Management and Systems at the NYU School of Professional Studies.
- University of Southern Indiana (USI): The business degree here helps working professionals by offering them insights into strategic, behavioral and technical skills for dynamic business environments. The courses are taught by doctoral qualification faculty who are in forefront of their respective disciplines. Founded in 1965, USI offers programs through the College of Liberal Arts, Romain College of Business, College of Nursing and Health Professions and the Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education.
Graduate Business Programs: Master of Business Administration, MBA Accounting, MBA Data Analytics, MBA Engineering Management, MBA Human Resource Management
- Kogod School of Business at the American University: The Kogod School of Business here emphasizes in empowering management aspirants in facing real-time issues. It also helps the students to understand the real-time workings of business and familiarize them with what all is happening beforehand. Founded way back in the year 1955, this is Washington’s oldest business school and received recognition from the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graduate Business Programs: Full-time MBA (FTMBA), Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE), Master’s of Science in Finance (MSF), Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MSSM), Master of Science in Accounting (MSA), Master of Science in Accounting (MSA), Master of Science in Analytics (MSAn), and the Masters in Marketing (MSMKTG).
Have you read?
# World’s Top 100 Most Successful Unicorns, 2019.
# Best Cities In The World For Shopping In 2019.
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Medicine And Health Science Degrees, 2019.