The United States is considered to be one of the greatest countries in terms of progress, trends, and educational facilities. Anything best in terms of research and development hits the U.S. first for no doubt. With its rich cultural diversity and friendly crowd, the country has attracted a global audience right from the time of its independence.
The free-spirited nature, fun loving environment and breathtaking infrastructure also make the country a great land of career opportunities as well. For this precise reason, all the students who are looking for advanced management studies are opting universities in the United States. After in-depth research and thought, we bring the list of best business schools for executive programs (individuals and organizations) in the United States.
Powerful Learning Solutions for Executives: Executive Education provides an advanced curriculum to corporate and nonprofit executives from all over the world to prepare them for new levels of leadership in their careers and within their organizations.
Top US Business Schools For Executive Programs (Individuals And Organizations), 2019
- MIT Sloan School of Management: MIT Sloan Executive Education’s non-degree executive programs are led by senior MIT Sloan faculty and provide business professionals from around the world with a targeted and flexible means to advance their career development goals and position their organizations for future growth.
- Harvard Business School: For nearly 70 years, Harvard Business School Executive Education has been fulfilling its mission of educating leaders who shape the practice of business and innovation around the world. Through an impressive network of global research centers and offices in 13 countries, the HBS faculty forges powerful alliances with leaders of industry, government, and academia.
- Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania: The Wharton School in this university was established in the year 1881 and the oldest of its kind in the USA. The school has 5000 students annually and 94,000 alumni worldwide including the CEOs of remarkable companies like Google and Apple. Wharton helps executives advance their careers at every level. Each year, more than 13,000 executives from around the world choose Wharton.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business: With just a 7% acceptance rate, Stanford accepts only the best delivers the best. It is located in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley- a hub for greatest technological companies and entrepreneurship. An advanced course here would guarantee the student to get into the best career leap for sure. Stanford Graduate School of Business’s Executive Education offers programs that are designed to enhance your leadership skills, build your foundation in general management, and connect you to a global network of peers.
- Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley: It is the second ever established business school in USA and has a rich history of its own. Their Haas School of Business was named after Walter A Haas, former co-president and chairman of Levis Strauss and co. Founded way back in the year 1898, Haas offers brilliant management studies.
- NYU Stern School of Business: Stern School of Business here is considered to be the most prestigious and honorable management schools in the world for multiple reasons. The pristine village campus of Greenwich is a delight to pursue management studies. Though it was established in the year 1900 as School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance, the name was changed in the honor of Leonard Stern in the year 1988.
Programs: Degrees for Executives: MS in Business Analytics, MS in Risk Management, MS in Global Finance, TRIUM Global EMBA, and Executive MBA + Executive Education for organizations.
- Yale School of Management: Established in the year 1976 with only 668 students enrolled initially, the school has come a long way in terms of placements, milestones and great innovation in teaching. Yale’s unique approach to business education leverages our global reach and integrated thinking, as well as the intellectual wealth of a great university, to give you an elevated line of sight over that landscape.
Programs: Open Enrollment Executive Programs, Yale Global Executive Leadership Program, and Customized Executive Programs.
Have you read?CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org