Appearance is one of the most important aspects which business people need to take care of. Right from meeting clients, conducting talks, attending conferences- all these activities involve them to dress their best possible way to create a lasting impression.
Whether in the fashion industry or not, it is customary for the business person to follow some stylish rules to make a magical impact. Fortunately, many celebrities from Hollywood and other film circles are also into business and carry an effortless style in their outdoor appearances.
These styles are breathtakingly easy to take inspiration from. Here are some of the hottest fashion celebrities for business style inspiration:
- Jessica Alba: This slender actress surely knows how brilliantly she can carry any formal outfit in confidence. She chooses sure shot costumes like a luxe dress with a trench coat to match her overall look. Her makeup matches her skin tone effortlessly and doesn’t look overly done at any point of time.
- Margaret Qualley: Instead of choosing too formal clothing and indulging in creative brilliance, she chooses floral prints which give a summery vibe. Her choice of footwear is also ballet flats to give a comfy look. For all those businesswomen who are not too comfortable with glam clothes- get straight inspiration from her!
- Lily Aldridge: The actress with sharp looks chooses a tuxedo look in one of her recent appearances. She added a bold lip color to add a feminine look for her overall outfit. She proved that even a masculine pant suit can be made to look effortlessly petite.
- Martha Hunt: She got inspired from men’s wear for her dressing and uses a trench coat to accentuate the look. Instead of grandeur look with glam footwear, she chooses low key flats which are not just all day comfortable but also look beautiful.
- Julianne Moore: This yesteryear actress proves yet again that her style is timeless. She chose a denim inspired knee length dress with matching calf length leather boots to keep it comfortable and effortlessly stylish.
- Selena Gomez: Matching a cozy-sweater with a pair of skinny jeans can also look breathtakingly elegant and businesslike- this actress proved it right. However, the biggest add on was feminine stilettoes to normalize this look.
- Alessandra Ambrosio: She brought back the classic button up white shirt with matching blue jeans look to hottest trend once again. To match her outdoor look, she chose aviators and looks breathtakingly stylish.
- Margot Robbie: Looking for a vintage inspiration for clothing? Just get into Margot’s stylish presentation of duster coat matched with vintage cut jeans and earthly loafers. Her beach waves kind of short hair is another hottest look which is easy to maintain and yet looks utterly feminine.
- Kerry Washington: Instead of choosing a stern solid color look for her formal wear, she brings life to a floral dress by Dolce and Gabbana. Her neutral accessories and suede footwear is another magical idea. Her look is effortlessly elegant along with having a tinge of feminity!
Have you read?
1. The Biggest Billion Dollar Business Blunders.
2. Best Sailing Destinations In The World, 2019.
3. Leadership: Who You Surround Yourself With Matters by Leo Bottary.
4. How to cultivate confidence in your team and go from good to great as a leader by Michelle Sales.
5. Things That Will Surely Surprise Most American Business Travelers In Paris.