With growing awareness of environmental conservation and the campaign against synthetic materials, a lot of businesswomen are opting for ethical fashion instead of chemically driven clothes. Ethical-fashion not only builds a style statement but also brings credibility to the businesswoman’s overall personality.
A lot of ethical fashion brands came into emergence with the increased demand for ethical fashion looks. Even many celebrities are endorsing ethical fashion brands, making them much popular of late. After conducting in-depth research, we bring you the best ethical fashion brands which would enhance the image of a contemporary businesswoman.
Style meets ethics: A 2019 CEOWORLD magazine Fashion and Lifestyle Report found that 68% of consumers were willing to pay extra for products from sustainable fashion brands, while an even higher 72% of millennials said the same thing. Here are ten ethical picks.
Top Ethical Fashion Brands For Style-Conscious Business Women, 2019
- People Tree: This UK based brand has become widely popular with stars like Emma Watson endorsing them officially. The in-house designers of People Tree make the clothes handwoven, and the fair trade groups work for them. Their workwear is of extreme quality which is elegantly tailored, flattering dress range and graceful blouses.
- Everlane: For a casual business setting, Everlane offers ethical workwear fashion for the ambitious businesswoman. The core principle of their work is radical transparency. Interestingly, each piece they make comes with the link to the production factory. They workwear shoes are also one of the sought after ranges.
- Thought: An eco-friendly apparel brand based out of London, they provide perfect basic workwear including cardigans, work socks, bamboo tights, and elegant pants. They focus on new-age ideas such as slow shopping, carefully-sourced fabrics, and charitable giving for the customers. It is indeed interesting to see an eco-friendly brand which evokes sensible thought to the buyer.
- Komodo: Eco-friendly material such as bamboo, hemp, Tencel and recycled rubber for creating beautiful clothing and accessories, Ranging from wardrobe staples to socks and outerwear, one can also find luxurious clothing like skirts, dresses, and swift jackets. Their clothes are made in sustainable factories which are powered by solar energy.
- Tradlands: Sadie Roberts formed this brand in the year 2012, on a mission to promote high-quality women’s clothing inspired by menswear. They create effortless looks and garments in a slow and sustainable process. Using natural fibers, the clothing range is designed by boutique manufacturers all around the world. The unused fabrics are recycled or donated to women’s organizations making it the most trusted ethical fashion brand.
- Karen Kane: This brand has been creating ethical clothing aimed at workwear of women for 40 years. Especially for plus-sized women who worry about the right fit, Karen Kane brings the best range possible. Their range of dresses is a blend of laidback and stylish which suits the working woman on the go.
- J.Jackman: Founded by John Vialvan in fall 2015, this Berlin-based brand aims to provide sensible ethical clothing to the new-age working woman. They ship ethical clothing worldwide and their range of dresses are quite appealing to wear and look.
- Wallis Evera: It is a rare feat to create ethical clothing which is comfortable as well as stylish. This Canadian based brand chooses authentic quality eco-fabrics to give a fantastic fit and look. Their clothes are produced ethically without the presence of child labor and their hemp dresses are to die for.
- Reformation: This Los Angeles-based brand’s mission is to make effortless silhouettes that celebrate the feminine figure. Sustainability is at the core of everything they do, in fact all of their garments are made from super sustainable materials like rescued deadstock and repurposed vintage clothing. The Farfetch edit has exclusive pieces including covetable dresses, bridal, swimwear and denim that’s as kind to your curves as it is the environment.
- KowTow: Kowtow is a New Zealand brand that produces beautiful minimalist pieces with a touch of androgyny about them. Clever cuts and takes on volume make for unique collections which prove popular season after season. Kowtow only produces fair trade, organic clothing that is ethically and sustainably made from seed to garment.
If you’re looking for trendy, but effortlessly cool womenswear, you’ll want to join the ranks of celebrities, influencers, and trendsetters try one on these fashion labels.
Have you read?
1. Most Affordable Business Schools In Asia For MBA Programs, 2019.
2. Why companies like Google and Facebook are cool and others are not?.
3. Best Snorkeling Destinations In South America, 2019.
4. Kids should travel a lot in their growing years.
5. Most Popular Shopping Malls In America, 2019.