In the earlier days, growing from a working employee to an entrepreneur took a lot of time, and being a young entrepreneur was like an unattainable dream. But with growing opportunities, financial expansion, and easier facilities, many startups are lead by young entrepreneurs. Incidentally, it also impacted the way entrepreneurs are dressed up.
As appearance is the first representation of a successful company, entrepreneurs are being confident and bold in choosing ethical fashion brands, interesting looks which involves mix and matching of various cultural styles.
The year 2019 is the right time to look for the perfect fusion fashion which enhances the look of young entrepreneur or current day. We bring great outfit ideas for the young entrepreneur this year:
- Cotton Suit: For all the ambitious businessmen out there, wearing a sleek suit might be a trend. But this year has become the time for experimental fabrics and the most unlikely idea of cotton made suit is ruling the roost. Also, try out for bold colors like shining blue in cotton fabric which can keep you comfortable all day.
- Mix and Match Blazer: This year is so perfect to try out new ideas instead of sticking to monochromatic suits which go boring. The young entrepreneur now can invest in tweed material blazer in a solid color which goes well with almost any pastel color. Also, try out a matching old time hat to add a vintage style for the overall outfit.
- Casual is Classy: The older time entrepreneurs might shy away to get a casual look for being an entrepreneur and become rigid in choosing workwear. However, with the advent of Apple’s former CEO Steve Jobs sporting a skin fit jeans and a black full hand pull over so perfectly, many young entrepreneurs are drawing inspiration from it. From this year, casual is the new classy undoubtedly!
- Embrace Black: This timeless color instantly gives an elegant appearance irrespective of the outfit. Whether a businessman or a woman, choosing an outfit which is predominantly black never goes out of time. Even better, choose a completely black look including the accessories like watch and wallet. The biggest perk for this look is low-maintenance!
- Wear Hoodie in Style: Hoodies came into existence in order to protect from cold climates with the supporting cap which comes over it. It is considered to be the most comfortable and chic piece of clothing which is usually used for a day –off. But many entrepreneurs of today’s age are embracing a hoodie in earthly colors and minimalistic style. Ideally, go for a hoodie which is sans graphic prints to add a formal edge.
- Get Dressy: For all the businesswomen out there, don’t always embrace a strict pantsuit or a formal suit for meetings. Bring out the feminine side with a tinge of formal feel by choosing elegant beige or pleasant colored dress. Style them with nude stilettoes which are a timeless investment anyway. Match the dress with a pronounced pearl necklace to bring out the grace in a subtle fashion.
Have you read?
# Why allowing a collaborative, team-based culture allows your organization to thrive by Tony Holmwood.
# 7 Ways to Get Promoted Faster by Vicky Oliver.
# Want to Save Your Company? Just Say “No” by Rick Andrade.
# Relive your romance on an island vacation…
# 5 Tips For Parents of Fresh College Students.