The USA is one of those progressive countries which offer the best educational facilities for global students. Whether it is the research on job-oriented education, USA gives nothing but extraordinary.
With world-class facilities, qualified professors, fantastic infrastructure, and excellent career options, many students prefer the USA as their ideal destination for post-graduate and doctoral studies.
Even for doctoral studies, USA has the most excellent universities which offer courses in full time and part time fashions for the students. With amazing research options, here are the best universities in the USA, which offers amazing Ph.D. options in management:
Top Doctoral Programs: America’s Premier Business Schools For Ph.D. Degrees, 2019
1. MIT Sloan School of Management: Ranked 2nd in the list of business and management greats, the Sloan School of Management has 1,600 students in the field. The university’s motto is “mens et manus” which translates to mind and hand – emphasizing on the need to find practical solutions to real-life problems.
Ph.D. Degrees at MIT Sloan: Economic Sociology; Institute for Work & Employment Research; Organization Studies; Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Strategic Management; Accounting; Finance; Information Technology; Marketing; and System Dynamics.
2. Harvard Business School: Founded in 1908, Harvard Business School continues to stand in the No. 3 position of best business schools in the world. Students are expected to complete their Ph.D. program in five years. Typically, the first 2 years are spent on coursework, at the end of which students take a field exam, and then another 3 years on dissertation research and writing.
PhD Degrees at Harvard Business School: Accounting & Management; Business Economics; Health Policy (Management); Management; Marketing; Organizational Behavior; Technology & Operations Management; and Strategy.
3. Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania: The Wharton School in this university has a rich history when it was founded in the year 1881 through a donation from an industrialist Joseph Wharton. CEOs of Google and Apple along with many more top-management leaders did their studies in this esteemed university.
PhD Degrees at Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania: Accounting; Applied Economics; Ethics & Legal Studies; Finance; Health Care Management & Economics; Management; Marketing; Operations, Information and Decisions; and Statistics.
4. Stanford Graduate School of Business: Getting into this university is quite tough with just 7 percent of acceptance rate but the quality of education here is top-notch. Ranked 7th in the list of top business schools in the world, Stanford Graduate School of Business has produced a remarkable number of business leaders to the world. Located at the heart of California’s Silicon Valley, this university is at a range of many top tech MNCs for amazing career options.
Ph.D. Degrees at Stanford Graduate School of Business: Accounting; Economic Analysis & Policy; Finance; Marketing; Operations, Information & Technology; Organizational Behavior; and Political Economics.
5. Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley: This university ranks 13th in the list of business and management bests. Haas School of Business is named after former Levis Strauss and Co’s president and chairman Walter A. Hass is the second oldest school in business (1898). The university offers great management doctoral studies in a global scenario.
Ph.D. Degrees at Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley: Accounting; Business and Public Policy; Finance; Marketing; Management of Organizations; and Real Estate.
6. Yale School of Management: Founded in 1976, this university has a limited enrolment of only 668 students in management studies. A new course named one-year master of management in systemic risk, is one of its kind course in the world. It is ranked at 19th position in the list of top business schools in the world.
Ph.D. Degrees at Yale School of Management: Accounting; Finance; Marketing; Operations; and Organizations and Management.
7. UCLA Anderson School of Management: The Anderson School of Management in this university is ranked to 25th position in the list of top business schools. The motto of this business school is looking into the future with success, fearless thinking and drive change. The school was founded in the year 1935 and has 37,000 management alumni around the world.
Ph.D. Degrees at UCLA Anderson School of Management: Accounting; Finance; Global Economics Management; Management and Organizations; Marketing; Strategy; Behavioral Decision Making; and Decisions, Operations and Technology Management (DOTM).
Have you read?
# Why allowing a collaborative, team-based culture allows your organization to thrive by Tony Holmwood.
# 7 Ways to Get Promoted Faster by Vicky Oliver.
# Want to Save Your Company? Just Say “No” by Rick Andrade.
# Relive your romance on an island vacation…
# 5 Tips For Parents of Fresh College Students.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com