As per Cruise Lines International Association, a staggering 30 million people are expected to take the seas in exotic cruises. Nearly 21 ships are being launched in this year which makes all the more new reason to take up cruise travel! One can find a cruise perfectly for your choice- whether you are a single woman traveling, or a family who is looking for a fun-filled trip. Travel in cruise is once in a life time experience with private dinners, exciting activities and thrilling sunset views every day till the destination is reached.
These are the best luxury cruise lines in the world – as voted for by the readers of CEWWORLD magazine readers.
Here are the world’s best luxury cruise lines for 2019:
- Royal Caribbean International, Score 97.66: Think of surf simulators, skating rings, and bumper car tracks- Royal Caribbean is one dreamy cruise experience. Plan a trip to a private island at the Bahamas during this cruise travel. The island re-opens this month and make no excuse to escape this trip this year!
- Abercrombie and Kent, Score 75.74: This significantly smaller boutique ship is for those who love less glamour and more solitude. Visit the Mekong River’s inlets, jungles and villages during the cruise trip. This cruise also offers a lot of interactive activities such as cooking classes and interacting with the local audience for knowing the culture better.
- Celebrity Cruise, Score 74.10: Explore Galapagos in never before seen style with 2,900 passenger line Solistice. This year a new cruise Celebrity Flora which brings up a chic ambiance which gives a good chance to make friends but not becoming too close. The previous cruise line from the same company named Xpedition brought the best marine wildlife experience. Watch out baby sea lions even while wearing a wet suit.
- Uniworld River Cruises, Score 72.38: For the river cruising options in Europe, this is the best choice. Initially, river cruising was an expensive affair which was costly on the pocket. But Uniworld made it an affordable experience for the cruise lovers. Cruise over Germany, Austria, Slovakia, and The Netherlands for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Oceania Cruises, Score 71.32: This cruise has won the outstanding gourmet dining award by Cruise critics. They are also partnering with Champagne house Moet and Chandon featuring the iconic Dom Perignon, The six-course tasting menu with a wide range of cuisines is another highlight of this cruise travel. The food ranges from lobsters, foie gras, Wagyu Beef and delicious risotto.
- Crystal Cruises, Score 68.65: This is the perfect choice for luxury cruise travelers which includes intimate yachting journeys. The indulgent islands such as St. Barts, Saba and Nevis can be seen during this travel. Crystal Yacht Expeditions offer six-star facilities with amazing suites and services.
- Viking Cruises, Score 65.74: If Mediterranian is your dream destination, Viking offers the best cruises. They also offer cruises at North Europe near the Norwegian regions. Viking Sky is luxuriously comfortable and also follows the Hygge method of living- getting the best out of simple pleasures in life. The Nordic bathing ritual is another exciting activity in Norwegian Viking liner. Also, catch the Aurora Borealis during this trip.
Have you read?
# Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
# The World’s Best Airlines For Business Travel In 2017.
# Best Websites For CEOs, Senior Executives, And entrepreneurs.
# Best Countries For Business In Europe For Non-European Investors, 2019 .
# World’s Top 100 Cities To Reside In For 2019.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org