If you want to get into professional accountancy by obtaining a globally-recognised qualification, then the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a definite choice. The ACCA was established in 1974 in London, UK, which is one of the largest financial and accounting centres of the world.
The ACCA qualification can help students acquire skills in all areas of business, therefore, helping them achieve better employment prospects. They can gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting because the course is designed to prepare them for real-world business scenarios.
Let us take a look at the countries that are considered the best places to acquire ACCA qualification:
- The United Kingdom (UK) – The UK has not only been one of the most prominent centres for trade and business but is also home to globally-recognised accountancy organisations. These include the ACCA, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
- Singapore – Singapore maintains close economic ties with the western countries and has turned into one of the world’s largest financial epicentres. Foreign candidates are interested to study ACCA in Singapore as the country offers an open immigration system. This makes it easier for students to earn a work-permit after completing the ACCA course, to begin their career in accountancy.
- China and Hong Kong – Beijing and Shanghai, the two important cities of Greater China, have transformed themselves from emerging markets to financial superpowers. Hong Kong is not only a major financial hub but is also considered to be one of the best places to find international finance job opportunities. Hong Kong’s swift financial development is the reason behind attracting foreign candidates to come, live and work happily.
- Switzerland – Switzerland’s economy is based on business-friendly legislation and quality infrastructures. The political and financial stability of the country makes it a great choice to advance in your financial career.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) – The UAE has adopted International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for both national and international business transactions. The capital city, Dubai, provides an income tax-free salary and a liberal business ambience.
With the increasing demand for updated financial standards, organisations require the help of qualified accountants to interpret and apply these standards to their business. Adding an ACCA course to your CV can make a huge impact on your career development. ACCA qualification provides students with career opportunities that can offer exceptional packages. The average salary of a qualified ACCA professional is about 54,742 SGD annually. Studying ACCA in Singapore will allow you to explore the country’s diversified industries during your accounting practice. Currently, the average annual salary of an ACCA trainee is 34,415 SGD, while that of a partly-qualified ACCA professional is 46,005 SGD.
Have you read?
# Most Expensive Countries In The World To Live In, 2019.
# Countries With The Highest Average Life Expectancies In 2030.
# The World’s Best Performing Companies 2019.
# World’s Most Luxurious Hotels, 2019.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.