It’s official: “Roller Splat!” is the most popular iPhone app in March 2019. CEOWORLD magazine compiled a comprehensive look at the most popular apps in the Apple App Store worldwide in March, ranked by the number of downloads, excluding iPad apps.
During that month, Roller Splat! was downloaded approximately 15.91 million times to iPhones worldwide. There are plenty of surprising runners up, Netflix made the list approximately 4.51 million downloads worldwide, beating out Spotify – Music and Podcasts and Scream Go Hero.
The full list of the top 10 most downloaded iPhone apps in March 2019 worldwide is below:
- Roller Splat!: 15.91 million
- Color Bump 3D: 9.12 million
- WhatsApp Messenger: 8.95 million
- Draw it: 7.5 million
- Facebook Messenger: 7.02 million
- Pick Me Up™: 6.98 million
- Facebook: 6.4 million
- Netflix: 4.51 million
- Spotify – Music and Podcasts: 4.41 million
- Scream Go Hero: 3.03 million
These are the ten most popular iPhone apps in the Apple App Store in the United States in March 2019
Gaming app Roller Splat! was downloaded approximately 6.76 million times to iPhones in the United States, excluding iPad apps.
- Roller Splat!: 6.76 million
- Draw it: 4.7 million
- Color Bump 3D: 3.45 million
- Pick Me Up™: 2.86 million
- Facebook Messenger: 2.18 million
- Facebook: 1.84 million
- Netflix: 1.74 million
- Scream Go Hero: 1.61 million
- Mr Bullet – Spy Puzzles: 1.47 million
- Paint Pop 3D: 1.4 million
Have you read?CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org