A lot of people love to party, be it at home or at a holiday destination, and the world has some amazing party destinations accessible for the most adventurous party animals.
Here we present five most-loved party places over the globe. It doesn’t make a difference if you’re conservative, wild or downright insane. You’re certain to discover, in this list, a party destination to suit your personality.
So put your party hats on, as we mention top 5 party places in the world!
Frequently called as the ‘Clubbing Capital of the World’, there’s no surprise why Ibiza makes the cut. The land of sunshine treats you with some top-notch clubs; Space, Plastik Ibiza, Tropi Trance Ibiza Bar, Liquido Cocktail Bar, Vincent’s Bar Portinatx, and The Highlander Scottish Bar Ibiza, to name a few. And if underground trance is your thing, there’s quite a heap of that taking place in loads of discreet locations. You can ask around in some hippy markets to get the tip-off of those parties. Whereas, for jazz music lovers, places such as fantastic cafe Pereira is a very good option. Ibiza is blessed with crystal-clear waters, to make the most of the island’s beauty, chartering a yacht is a must. Cosmos Yachting offers a wide range of sailing yachts, catamarans and motor yachts in Ibiza.
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Ibiza, Spain:
- Gran Hotel Montesol Ibiza, Curio Collection by Hilton, Ibiza, Spain.
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa, Ibiza, Spain.
- THB Los Molinos, Ibiza, Spain.
- Catalonia Royal Ses Savines, Ibiza, Spain.
Las Vegas, United states
It would be truly unfair, even offensive, to omit The Sin City from the list of greatest places to party. A place where carousing never ends, you have got casinos and shows sure round the clock. Come early mornings and the clubs are still buzzing with activity. If you’re searching for something on the swankier facet, then Vesper Bar within the Cosmopolitan Hotel fits the bill. The classy decor is simply right to get the buzz going with a wide array of cocktails and food menu.
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Las Vegas, United States:
- Bellagio Las Vegas, United States
- Palazzo Defines Las Vegas Hotel, Las Vegas, United States
- VENETIAN DEFINES LAS VEGAS HOTELS, Las Vegas, United States
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, United States
- Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, United States
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro has the proper mixture of beach life, tavern culture, and party energy. You can’t help but have fun here. A night out at Lapa or Santa Teresa can hook deeply within your soul and you may not wish to ever leave. The beer and cachaca flows like water. Music bumps on the streets and you will dance! There’s no being sober at Rio de Janeiro! It’s time to be happy and wild!
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
- Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Prodigy Hotel Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Miramar Hotel by Windsor, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- PortoBay Rio de Janeiro Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Windsor Marapendi Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Amsterdam is famous for a number of things: canals, the red light district, bikes and certain legal substances that your mother warned you regarding! Amsterdam is most definitely a nightlife town with an eclectic
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands:
- NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Doelen, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Pulitzer Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- De L’Europe Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Rightly referred to as the “City that Never Sleeps,” thanks to its thriving nightlife and round-the-clock culture, Tel Aviv is one among the world’s most fun and vibrant cities for nightlife, music, clubbing and going to the beach. The super-liberal attitude of the Israeli city is to credit for a few of the most wonderful festivities year-round. Apart from these events, however, the clubbing city is almost always bustling with activity. Unlike other cities, Tel Aviv nightlife isn’t only for the young, but for the young at heart. You’ll be able to find the apt atmosphere whatever suits your fancy and regardless of what age you are. It doesn’t matter if you’re twenty or sixty, whether you like serious clubbing or mellow nights, you’ll be able to find simply the right place for you.
Editors’ Choice: Best Luxury Hotels in Tel Aviv, Israel:
- Royal Beach Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, Israel.
- InterContinental Hotels David Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, Israel.
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel, Israel.
We hope that this compilation helped you in finding some of the best places in the globe to give wings to the party buff inside of you.
Even if you don’t identify yourself as one of the party animals, we still urge you to pick one of the locations from this list to see for yourself how fulfilling a good party can actually be.