Due to the ever-growing demand for luxury cars, various car manufacturers are endowed with making luxury cars. The best luxury cars are characterized by and equipped with state-of-the-art futuristic technology and have excellent interiors. They are provided with mind-blowing designs and proudly claim themselves as the ultimate names in comfort. Let’s have a look at the top 20 luxury car brands which arouse a sense of enchantment for luxury car lovers.
- Mercedes S Class: This car is a luxury flagship limousine packed with the latest technology. The biggest salon car was crowned the luxury car of 2016. The car has a powerful six-cylinder diesel engine returning more than 50 mpg. There are high-performance S 63 V8 and other versions that hit 62 mph in lesser than five seconds. You would just love the sublime ride with expensive technology package and of course the luxurious interior.
- Range Rover: The excellent off-road grip, unprecedented luxury, and robust power make the Range Rover worthy for a luxury saloon. It’s just a performance that you are after, and there’s a lot of high tech kit on board for you. The standard wheelbase car has a supercharged V8 petrol engine and a 542 bhp trim which is focused on delivering greater agility.
- Rolls Royce Phantom: For some wealthy owners, Rolls Royce is a flagship vehicle that matches the opulence and superlative ride to the owners. It’s an absolute pleasure to be behind the vehicles of a V12 engine. The styling of the Phantom is evolutionary and imposes Pantheon grill and sports a long nose profile with the passenger compartment that is set back.
- Bentley Mulsanne: This car is the flagship vehicle and the last word in luxury performance salon category. You will get sumptuous leather, deep pile carpeting, and fine wood veneers, along with a bonnet which is 6.75-litre twin-turbo V8 and having a blistering performance. Mulsanne weighs two and a half tonnes and accelerates up to 60 mph in just 5 seconds. Not only that, but there is also switchgear and latest infotainment system.
- Porsche Panamera: This is a four-door luxury car manufactured by German manufacturer Porsche. It has a V8 powered engine and a 4.8-litre twin turbo with an auto stop-start function. Panamera has a torque of 400 Nm with a maximum speed of 162 mph. The turbo version uses aerodynamic with an adjustable multistage rear spoiler. The GTS has a four-wheeled drive system like turbo and Turbo S.
- BMW 7 series: The car is a full luxury sedan that is manufactured by a German automaker and currently in its sixth generation. BMW’s strategy introduces the plug-in hybrid variation of all the future model of cars. The introduction of carbon fiber reinforced polymer in the structural chassis. It is propelled by 3-liter petrol coupled with 55bhp electric motor and can attain a top speed of 250kmph. The car is priced at around 135 lakhs in India.
- Audi A8: This car is a full door and full-sized Sedan marketed by the German automaker in 1994. The car has a V8 twin turbo with a maximum speed of 305kmph. It records an acceleration of 3.8 km per second. It’s a total pleasure to ride this superpower stylish and multimedia interface.
- Bentley Bentayga: This car is a front engine, all-wheel drive 5-door luxury crossover; an SUV manufactured by the British car manufacturer. It has a 6-liter twin turbo W12 type engine. Bentayga was more of a traditional SUV proportion and a much lesser retro surfacing. With a superb acceleration of 100kmph in about four seconds, Bentayga is undoubtedly the ultimate example of power, usability, luxury, and sportiness.
- Jaguar XJ: This is a perfect combination of beauty, power, and luxury. The 3-liter V 6 340 engine provides immediate response in low engine speeds. With a torque of 332 lb-ft, it can accelerate up to 60 mph within 5.7 seconds. With an 8-speed transmission, the car’s adaptive dynamics adjust well to keep the XJ flat and stable.
- Lexus LS: It is a full-sized luxury car that serves as a flagship model and features a V8 engine. Lexus LS is predominantly a rear wheel drive. With features like automatic transmission and automatic parking, the car has a power output of 186 KW and costs almost a million dollar. Lexus LS has a power of 309 KW and a torque of 520 Nm.
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Coupe: The car is available as a two-door, four seated coupe and starts at $132,975. Maserati is powered by a 4.7 liter, 8 cylinder engine and mates to automatic transmission returning an EPA estimating 13 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway.
- BMW M760i xDrive: This luxury car includes 6.6 liters V12 601 HP twin turbo engine which has 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and 4 wheel anti-lock brakes (ALB). There is an integrated navigation system, along with side seat mounted airbags and curtains in the 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags. The car has knee airbags for driver and passenger knees along with airbag occupancy sensor.
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach S 650 (Base): The standard features of the car includes blue TEC 6 liter, along with 621 HP twin turbo engine and a 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive. It also has integrated navigations system and mounted side seat airbag. You will also have an airbag occupancy sensor along with airbag in child seat sensor. You would love the 20 inches AMG aluminum wheels, and cruise control along with ABS and driveline traction control.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG S 65 RWD Coupe: The car is available on a 5-seater coupe and starts from $238,900. AMG S 65 is powered by a 6-liter 12 cylinder engine and is mated to an automatic transmission returning EPA estimated 13 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.
- Bentley Flying Spur W12 S: The car is at the top of the line Flying Spur W12 S and is priced at $244,600. Bentley is powered by a 6 liter zero cylinder engine which is mated to an automatic transmission returning an estimated 12 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway.
- Rolls-Royce Wraith (Base): This car is available as a 2-door and a 4 seated coupe. The price starts at $ 315,700. Powered by 6.6 liters, 12 cylinder engine that mates with automatic transmission and returns an EPA estimated 12 mpg in the city and 20 mpg in the highway.
- Volvo S90: The standard features of Volvo S 90 includes a 2 liter 316 turbo HP engine which has an 8-speed Geartronic automatic transmission and 4 wheel anti-lock brakes. Volvo S has 4 wheel anti-lock brakes, and SIPS side-seat mounted airbags with curtain 1st and 2nd airbags overhead. Besides, this luxury car is furnished with automatic air conditioning, 19 inches aluminum wheels with an impressive cruise control and driveline traction control.
- Lincoln Continental: The standard feature of the car includes a 3.7 liter 305 HP engine along with a 6-speed automatic transmission. It has a 4 wheel anti-lock brakes, safety canopy system, side seat mounted airbags, driver and passenger airbags, and a superb driveline traction control system.
- Maserati Ghibli: The car is an exclusive one and furnished with a unique 4-door style. Undoubtedly, it’s just that stylish 5-seater sedan you always wanted. The price starts from $73,500, and it is powered by a 3-liter, 6 cylinder engine with an automatic transmission that returns EPA with estimated 17mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
- Genesis G90: The standard feature of Genesis G90 includes 420 HP engine, 8-speed automatic transmission, 4-wheel antilock abrasive, mounted airbags in the side seat and airbag occupancy seat. Genesis G90 is also equipped with automatic air conditioning and cruise control, and its impressive ABS and driveline control makes it exclusive than the contemporary luxury cars.
Have you read?
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
# Top CEOs And Business Leaders On Twitter: You Should Be Following.
# Must Read Books Recommended By Billionaires.
# The World’s Top 20 Most Charitable Billionaires.
# Richest Families In The World, 2018.