CEO’s Recommend: Most Expensive Hotels In Canada
Canada is a vast country of abundant natural beauty. There is no dearth of beautiful places, and it proudly poses spectacular waterfalls, wildlife adventure, glorified beaches, spellbinding train journeys and of course vibrant cities. Well, if you are planning to stay in one of the best luxury hotels in Canada, then just read on as we have researched the best twenty for your easy assessment.
- Hotel Place d’Armes, Montreal: Situated along the heart of Old Montreal, across the Basilica of Notre Dame is a building from the 19th century, known as Hotel Place d’Armes. The building is stunning from the outside, and a stay inside is also comfortable and perfectly matches with its breathtaking exterior. It features Ranispa, which is a service spa with Hammam, where the rooms are equipped with bedding goosed down along with exposed brick as a fireplace. It’s considered the epitome of European luxury here in Canada.
- The Hazelton Hotel, Toronto: The city’s finest boutique hotel is situated in Toronto’s Chichi Yorkville. The hotel has 77 rooms and 16 private residences and conveys a sense of intimate luxury to a manor house. You will have large bathrooms with charcoal stein soaker tubs and granite covering floor to ceiling. Enjoy dining in the patio of this elegant modern spot.
- The Fort Garry Hotel, Winnipeg: This hotel, which is situated in a balanced mélange of olden elegance and contemporary style. Winnipeg is basically at the center of Canada, but when you plan for a travel destination, this might not be the foremost. This hotel features farm produce to table recipes and has state of the art amenities with a soaring ten-foot ceiling. Opt for this hotel while you are on a business trip or might be on a pleasure trip.
- The Fairmont Palliser, Calgary: This hotel was renovated in 1914, and has been the premier address of Calgary. It is the cornerstone of Calgary’s hospitality and a building which has been the landmark of historic architecture. The hotel offers distinct accommodation within elegant surroundings. It has a full-service spa and grand pool located indoor.
- The Magnolia Hotel and Spa, Victoria: It is known for the charming boutique and spa. The hotel is famous for the curated experience along with personal service. The guests can either relax at the spa or explore the city by opting for a guided tour. The hotel is located at foot distance from the harbor, restaurants, shop, museum, and entertainment.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver: This hotel is situated adjacent to the Pacific Ocean and located in the storied coal harbor of Vancouver. It has a glimmering glass exterior with a raw music and glass bar. The buzzing lobby is equipped with live music. The bathrooms are fitted with spa lighting and gigantic marble bathtubs.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto: This hotel has just a three-year existence in Canada’s heart. It is a buzzing city hotel with 66 stories and a grand glass structure that lives up to the excellence. The guest rooms and bathrooms are inspired by Asian architecture. The hotel is furnished with Italian marble from floor to ceiling. The swanky rooms are equipped with personal iPads, bedside controlled curtains, and large screen LED televisions. Enjoy the eucalyptus-infused steam chamber at the famous Miraj Hammam Spa.
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Vancouver: This hotel proudly stands amidst the glass city of Vancouver. The hotel is stylish and elegant and represents Vancouver’s famous contemporary restaurant. Rosewood represents a genuine revival of past with a deep thought of modern luxury. It boasts the return of the golden age as it envelops its guests with grand spaces and lavishes them with the impeccable services of the spa. You will simply love the modern amenities.
- Hotel Le St-James, Montreal: On top of the cobblestone street of Old Montreal is Hotel Le St. James, which is a tranquil and modern oasis that offers the guests a sleek escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The spa is to be convinced with the hotel’s commitment to sublime values. You will love to experience the unique services offered.
- Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler: The hotel defines upscale mountain comfort by offering genuine service with personal touch. The lodge is located at 500 meters from Whistler’s Mountain and also the Creekside Gondola. You may relax in the rooftop hot tubs and relish ski cocktail. Not just that, but you can also grab a smoothie from Fix café before performing a day of activities like biking, hiking and snowshoeing.
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Alberta: The hotel is located at the heart of Banff National Park, which is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites. The hotel is defined as the castle in the Rockies and providing hospitality to guests for more than 125 years. The massive resort is equipped with 768 guest rooms and suites. You will receive a personalized and attentive guaranteed service. Don’t forget to visit the Willow Stream Spa to cure sore muscles.
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler, British Columbia: The hotel is situated at the heart of the largest ski resort in North America. You will find the championship golf course, several boutiques, museum and galleries which host endless events throughout the year. The hotel has 273 guest rooms which are furnished in wood with each having a gas fireplace. After having a tedious session in golf, ski or shopping, you may relax in the hotel.
- Long Beach Lodge Resort, Vancouver: Experience the Pacific surf in front of you, and the lush rainforest behind, you will love the rugged coast of Canada where there is situated the most desired hotel of Long Beach. The resort is furnished with 20 cottages and 41 rooms, located on the Cox Bay beach, 7 km South of Tofino and in the heart of Pacific Rim National Park. You will love the collection of Aves and the bountiful nature. Enjoy fine dining while observing the sunset.
- Fox Harb’r Golf Resort & Spa, Wallace, Nova Scotia: This resort enjoys a spectacular location alongside the Atlantic Ocean. The resort is famous for the golf ground, which is a blend of Scottish link with the traditional play of parkland. You will enjoy other types of activities like boating, shooting, tennis, and hiking. The resort has 106 rooms that are well-equipped elegant bedrooms for the ultimate comfort of the visitors.
- Nimmo Bay Resort, Great Bear Rainforest, British Columbia: This resort is situated at the great remote coastal rainforest where your eyes can witness the incredible ring of snow-capped mountains. The main lodge actually gets way into the bay with the two cedar hot tubs steaming from the cascading water. The bay offers plenty of activities like whale watching, river rafting, heli-fishing, and heli-hiking. You will just love the great food experience like fresh salmon and Dungeness crab.
- The Adelaide Hotel Toronto: The hotel has 261 luxurious accommodations, with exclusive amenities and signature Trump services along the city’s skyline. The hotel has 65 rooms which are immaculately designed. The guests can observe the city’s main attractions like Canada Entre, Metro Toronto Convention center, Toronto Stock Exchange and Roger’s center. Two floors of the opulent hotel are devoted to the spa where you have all kinds of luxurious and wellness facilities.
- Sonora Resort, Desolation Island, British Columbia: This resort is situated amongst the desolated island of Canada’s most pristine and alluring environment. It is the home to wildlife and perhaps the best salmon fish in the area. Enjoy the scintillating eco-tours on the coast. You may enjoy a helicopter tour to the glistering glacier and enjoy a picnic prepared by the chef. The experience is just mind-blowing.
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, Vancouver Island, British Columbia: This resort which remains open from May to September is an exotic center of untamed wilderness. This hotel is present within the Pacific Rim National Park. The hotel, which sports a 21st-century Safari style, is the enclave of great white tents, spa tents, lounge, and breathtaking adventure.
- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth: This hotel is a modern retreat with full-service spa and chef prepared cuisine. The iconic property was transformed creating a social environment and modern design. Its 950 guest rooms provide bold artistic direction and seamless connectivity. For dining, enjoy the Bistronomie cuisine that’s created by Chef Maxime Delmont and thereby offering seasonal ingredients and a one kind décor. Enjoy the fireplace and cozy armchairs while having evening cocktails.
Latest posts by Emma London
- How Association Health Plans Will Help Your Business Grow - February 14, 2019
- Leading Transformations: Metabook CEO Christian Alfonsi - February 13, 2019
- 7 Top Qualities Of A Great Business Person - February 4, 2019