In total, 13 German universities appear in the Global University Employability Ranking 2018, a new report on world rankings suggests. Technical University of Munich came out as the top university for graduate employability in Germany, followed by LMU Munich and Heidelberg University. The 2018 rankings placed Humboldt University of Berlin in fourth ahead of the Goethe University Frankfurt into fifth; while Frankfurt School of Finance & Management ranked sixth, and Technical University of Berlin seventh.
Overall, among the top 10 Universities in Germany producing the most employable graduates 2018, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, RWTH Aachen University, and University of Göttingen.
The ranking reveals which institutions recruiters at top companies think are the best at preparing students for the workplace. US universities dominate the top of the list, with Harvard University, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), or Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) snatched the top seats again. See the full results of the top 150 colleges and universities for employability, 2018.
Top 13 Universities In Germany Producing The Most Employable Graduates 2018
1. Technical University of Munich (6th globally)
2. LMU Munich (26th globally)
3. Heidelberg University (38th globally)
4. Humboldt University of Berlin (51st globally)
5. Goethe University Frankfurt (64th globally)
6. Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (74th globally)
7. Technical University of Berlin (79th globally)
8. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (85th globally)
9. RWTH Aachen University (100th globally)
10. University of Göttingen (103rd globally)
11. University of Mannheim (105th globally)
12. Free University of Berlin (123rd globally)
13. University of Freiburg (146th globally)
What’s the best university name in the world to put on a job application?
Global: Top 10 for employability, 2018
1. Harvard University
2. California Institute of Technology
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
4. University of Cambridge
5. Stanford University
6. Technical University of Munich
7. Princeton University
8. Yale University
9. The University of Tokyo
10. National University of Singapore
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com