In total, 10 French universities appear in the Global University Employability Ranking 2018, a new report on world rankings suggests. HEC Paris came out as the top university for graduate employability in France, followed by École Polytechnique and Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris (PSL). The 2018 rankings placed Mines ParisTech (PSL) in fourth ahead of EMLYON into fifth; while CentraleSupélec ranked sixth, and ESSEC Business School seventh.
Overall, among the top 10 Universities In France Producing, The Most Employable Graduates 2018, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by the Sorbonne University (Faculty of Science and Engineering), EDHEC Business School, and Paris-Sud University.
The ranking reveals which institutions recruiters at top companies think are the best at preparing students for the workplace. US universities dominate the top of the list, with Harvard University, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), or Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) snatched the top seats again. See the full results of the top 150 colleges and universities for employability, 2018.
Top 10 Universities In France Producing The Most Employable Graduates 2018
1. HEC Paris (23rd globally)
2. École Polytechnique (30th globally)
3. Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris (31st globally)
4. Mines ParisTech (33rd globally)
5. EMLYON (34th globally)
6. CentraleSupélec (39th globally)
7. ESSEC Business School (84th globally)
8. Sorbonne University (Faculty of Science and Engineering) (89th globally)
9. EDHEC Business School (97th globally)
10. Paris-Sud University (110th globally)
What’s the best university name in the world to put on a job application?
Global: Top 10 for employability, 2018
1. Harvard University
2. California Institute of Technology
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
4. University of Cambridge
5. Stanford University
6. Technical University of Munich
7. Princeton University
8. Yale University
9. The University of Tokyo
10. National University of Singapore
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org