Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2018
London College of Fashion, a part of the University of the Arts London (UAL), has been named the best fashion school in the world for 2018 by the CEOWORLD magazine, while New York City’s Fashion Institute of Technology and Central Saint Martins in London placed 2nd and 3rd, respectively.
The rigorous classification process takes into account global reputation and influence; specialization; recruiter’s feedback; placement rates; admission eligibility; and academic experience as well as data from over 35,000 students, 30,000 industry professionals, and 20,000 recruiters and CEOWORLD magazine’s analytics.
Also making the cut was the prestigious Parsons School of Design in New York (No. 4) as well as Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp (No. 5), ESMOD International in Paris (No. 6), and the Istituto Marangoni International at number 7. Overall, among the top 10 best fashion schools in the world, the 8th, 9th, and 10th positions are held by the Bunka Gakuen in Tokyo, Italy’s Polimoda, and Aalto University School of Arts, Design, and Architecture.
Westphal College of Media Arts & Design at Drexel University, Philadelphia took the No. 11 spot, followed by the Royal College of Art London (No. 12) and the University of Brighton (No. 13).
Meanwhile, the University of Westminster ranked No. 14 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best fashion schools in the world for 2018.
Stephens College, Columbia came in 15th place, followed by Israel’s Shenkar College of Engineering, Design, and Art (16th), India’s National Institute of Fashion Technology in New Delhi (17th), ArtEZ Institute of of the Art, Arnhem (18th), and Fashion Design Institut (FDI) Germany, ranked 19th. Out of 100 best fashion institutes in the world for 2018, Manchester School of Art ranked No. twentieth.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2018
Methodology: The world’s top fashion institutes for 2018 by the CEOWORLD magazine is based on 6 major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
1) Academic experience
2) Admission Eligibility
3) Job Placement Rate
4) Recruiter Feedback
6) Global Reputation And Influence
Data for these indicators were collected from publicly available sources, university’s website, research, and survey. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiter’s feedback — without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate institutes on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the institutes above are the “CEOWORLD magazine’s Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2018,” there may be many other institutes that offer excellent programs.
* This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a fashion school, and are merely one element to consider.
* The top-ranked fashion school receives 100 points.
* Fashion schools within the same rank range are listed alphabetically.
* The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
* Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 85,000 individuals, across 6 data points.
* Surveys completed by 35,000 students, 30,000 industry professionals, and 20,000 recruiters around the world.
* Magazine surveyed 85,000 people in 42 countries between 18th December 2017 and 20th March 2018.
*The overall score is numerical scores given to the fashion schools based on students, industry professionals, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the university. Overall scores are out of 100.
More details about the “Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2018” – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 85.000 respondents is plus or minus 1.3 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse and measurement error——that could affect the results.
Latest posts by Megan Batchelor
- 7 Proven Ways to Make Your Business More Profitable - January 24, 2019
- Franchise Business Opportunity In UK - January 23, 2019
- Why APM Is Important For Your Business - January 2, 2019