For the 2nd year in a row, Stanford Graduate School of Business in the United States, is number one in the world for studying an MBA In finance, that’s according to the Financial Times (FT). A job in finance can set you up for a lucrative career!
US business schools dominate the top 10, with Stanford being judged as having the world’s best MBA in Finance. Graduates from Stanford earn on average $252,000. Meanwhile, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, is now second in the global rankings. Wharton graduates earn on average $227,000.
Check out the 20 top business schools for a career on Wall Street.
The world’s 20 best business schools for studying an MBA in finance, 2018
20. Yale School of Management, United States
19. Northwestern University: Kellogg, United States
18. Cornell University: Johnson, United States
17. Dartmouth College: Tuck, United States
16. Iese Business School, Spain
15. Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai, China
14. HKUST Business School, China
13. University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
12. London Business School, United Kingdom
11. UCLA: Anderson, United States
10. Columbia Business School, United States
9. Ceibs, China
8. University of Cambridge: Judge, United Kingdom
7. Insead, France/Singapore
6. MIT: Sloan, United States
5. New York University: Stern, United States
4. Harvard Business School, United States
3. University of Chicago: Booth, United States
2. University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, United States
1. Stanford Graduate School of Business, United States
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com