With its campuses in France, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi, INSEAD, ranked No. 1 on our list of non-US MBA programs business schools in 2017. Every business schools in the top ten are in Europe which after the United States continues to dominate the global business education scene.
Following No. 1 INSEAD in the ranking is London Business School (LBS) in the United Kingdom, Spain’s IESE Business School, UK’s Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford, and International Institute for Management Development (IMD Lausanne) in Switzerland.
Cambridge Judge Business School was ranked No. 6 in on the list of the best business schools based outside the U, followed by SDA Bocconi School of Management, IE Business School, ESADE Business School, and HEC Paris.
Best Foreign B-Schools Just As Great As America’s Schools
Three Asia-based business schools are now perched just outside the top ten, ready to move further ahead. The highest ranked Asian business school is No. 19 National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore, followed by No. 25 Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) and No. 26 China Europe International Business School (CEIBS).
Top Business Schools For Executive MBA Based Outside The United States For 2018:
|2||London Business School (LBS)||United Kingdom|
|3||IESE Business School||Spain|
|4||Sa?d Business School at the University of Oxford||United Kingdom|
|5||International Institute for Management Development (IMD Lausanne)||Switzerland|
|6||Cambridge Judge Business School||United Kingdom|
|7||SDA Bocconi School of Management||Italy|
|8||IE Business School||Spain|
|9||ESADE Business School||Spain|
|10||HEC Paris (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Paris)||France|
|11||Ivey Business School||Canada|
|12||Melbourne Business School (MBS)||Australia|
|13||Imperial College Business School||United Kingdom|
|14||Mannheim Business School (MBS)||Germany|
|15||ESMT Berlin (European School of Management and Technology)||Germany|
|16||Smith School of Business (formerly the Queen's School of Business)||Canada|
|17||University of St. Gallen||Switzerland|
|18||Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS)||United Kingdom|
|19||National University of Singapore (NUS)||Singapore|
|20||Cranfield School of Management||United Kingdom|
|21||Hult International Business School||United Kingdom|
|22||Rotman School of Management||Canada|
|23||Warwick Business School (WBS)||United Kingdom|
|24||Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University||Canada|
|25||Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)||Hong Kong|
|26||China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)||China|
|27||ESIC Business & Marketing School||Spain|
|28||Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University||Canada|
|29||Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) at Erasmus University||Netherlands|
|30||Copenhagen Business School (CBS)||Denmark|
|32||Nanyang Business School (NBS)||Singapore|
|33||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad||India|
|34||Cass Business School||United Kingdom|
|35||Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK Business School)||Hong Kong|
|36||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||India|
|37||University of Hong Kong||Hong Kong|
General Methodology on the CEOWORLD magazine’s Top Non-U.S. Business Schools For Executive MBA In 2018 ranking.
The rankings are based on seven major metrics of quality and reputation. Overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
1. Perceived Global Brands Influence (20%)
2. Recruiters Responses (20%)
3. Employers Feedback (10%)
4. Job Placement Rate (10%)
5. Admission Eligibility (10%)
6. Specialization (10%)
7. Academic Reputation (20%)
To establish our list, we collected information and statistics from publicly available sources, research, and survey. The ranking measures the quality of education, job placements of graduates, recruiters response, employers feedback, without relying on institutions data submissions.
Graduates, industry professionals, employers, and recruiters were asked to rate universities on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while institutions above are the CEOWORLD magazine’s “Top Non-U.S. Business Schools For Executive MBA In 2018,” there may be many other business schools that offer excellent programs.
* This ranking should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a business school, and are merely one element to consider.
* The top-ranked business school receives 100 points.
* The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
* Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 115,000 individuals, across 7 data points.
* CEOWORLD magazine conducted its survey from early October to mid-December 2017.
* Magazine invited 115,000 Individual from 68 countries to participate in this year’s study.
* Surveys completed by 55,000 graduates; 25,000 recruiters; and 35,000 employers (with 500 or more employees) around the world.
* We analyzed over 78 business schools during the data collection process.
* The overall score is numerical scores given to the business schools based on students, industry professionals, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the business school. Total scores are out of 100.
* The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 115,000 respondents is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse and measurement error——that could affect the results.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com