Top 15 Best Online MBA Programs in America For 2018: US News Report
Heads up: It’s the fourth year in a row, Fox School of Business’s online MBA program ranked No. 1 in America, according to the U.S. News & World’s 2018 Report. Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper) ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Indiana University–Bloomington (Kelley) (No. 3), University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler) (No. 4), and Arizona State University (Carey) (No. 5).
The magazine placed University of Florida (Hough) in sixth on the list ahead of University of Texas–Dalla, and University of Southern California (Marshall).
University of Maryland–College Park (Smith) and Pennsylvania State University–World Campus round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
Rankings are based on each program’s reputation; admissions selectivity; faculty credentials and training; student engagement; student services; and technology. Only MBA programs in which all the required coursework could be completed via distance education were considered for the rankings.
The 2018 rankings of the 15 best online MBA programs in America:
1. Temple University (Fox) – Philadelphia, PA
Fee: $1,245 Per Credit
2. Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper) – Pittsburgh, PA
Fee: $1,998 Per Credit
3. Indiana University–Bloomington (Kelley) – Bloomington, IN
Fee: $1,330 Per Credit
4. University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler) – Chapel Hill, NC
Fee: $1,728 Per Credit
5. Arizona State University (Carey) – Tempe, AZ
Fee: $1,216 Per Credit
6. University of Florida (Hough) – Gainesville, FL
Fee: $1,255 Per Credit
7. University of Texas–Dallas – Richardson, TX
Fee: $1,402 Per Credit (out-of-state)
8. University of Southern California (Marshall) – Los Angeles, CA
Fee: $1,847 Per Credit
9. University of Maryland–College Park (Smith) – College Park, MD
Fee: $1,555 Per Credit
10. Pennsylvania State University–World Campus – University Park, PA
Fee: $1,185 Per Credit
11. Auburn University (Harbert) – Auburn University, AL
Fee: $875 Per Credit
12. Arkansas State University–Jonesboro – State University, AR (tie)
Fee: $610 Per Credit
13. Washington State University – Pullman, WA (tie)
Fee: $775 Per Credit
14. North Carolina State University (Poole) – Raleigh, NC (tie)
Fee: $1,863 Per Credit
15. University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium – Eau Claire, WI (tie)
Fee: $675 Per Credit
Have you read?
These 15 Universities Produce The Most $1 billion Business Startup Founders.
World’s Best Universities For Sports Science In 2018.
World’s Best Business Schools With The Most Employable Graduates For 2018.
Best Universities To Study Architecture And Interior Design In America, 2018.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018