With magnates like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett reading numerous books each year. Yes, over the past year I’ve made it a habit of continual reading.
For anyone looking for a good business book to read, take a look at our favorites this year and see what catches your interest.
Readers, what was your favourite business book published in 2017 and why?
So, without further ado, here’s a list of top 20 business books for 2017:
- A Man for All Markets: Beating the Odds, from Las Vegas to Wall Street by Edward Thorp.
- Be Like Amazon: Even a Lemonade Stand Can Do It by Jeffrey Eisenberg, Bryan Eisenberg, and Roy H Williams.
- Black Edge: Inside Information, Dirty Money, and the Quest to Bring Down the Most Wanted Man on Wall Street, by Sheelah Kolhatkar.
- Entrepreneurial You: Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams, and Thrive by Dorie Clark
- Fast/Forward: Make Your Company Fit for the Future by Julian Birkinshaw, Jonas Ridderstråle.
- Hacking Innovation: The New Growth Model from the Sinister World of Hackers by Josh Linkner.
- Janesville: An American Story by Amy Goldstein
- Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change by Ellen Pao
- The Anticipatory Organization: Turn Disruption and Change into Opportunity and Advantage by Daniel Burrus.
- The Golden Passport: Harvard Business School, the Limits of Capitalism, and the Moral Failure of the MBA Elite by Duff McDonald
- The Next Factory of the World: How Chinese Investment is Reshaping Africa, by Irene Yuan Sun.
- The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence: Creating a Values-Driven Service Culture by Robert Spector and Breanne O. Reeves.
- The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone by Brian Merchant
- The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be by Mark Sanborn.
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath.
- The Spider Network, by David Enrich
- The Wisdom of Finance: Discovering Humanity in the World of Risk and Return by Mihir Desai
- The Service Culture Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Employees Obsessed with Customer Service by Jeff Toister.
- Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You by John Hall.
- Winning at Social Customer Care: How Top Brands Create Engaging Experiences on Social Media by Dan Gingiss.