With magnates like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett reading numerous books each year. Yes, over the past year I’ve made it a habit of continual reading.
For anyone looking for a good business book to read, take a look at our favorites this year and see what catches your interest.
Readers, what was your favourite business book published in 2017 and why?
So, without further ado, here’s a list of top 20 business books for 2017:
- A Man for All Markets: Beating the Odds, from Las Vegas to Wall Street by Edward Thorp.
- Be Like Amazon: Even a Lemonade Stand Can Do It by Jeffrey Eisenberg, Bryan Eisenberg, and Roy H Williams.
- Black Edge: Inside Information, Dirty Money, and the Quest to Bring Down the Most Wanted Man on Wall Street, by Sheelah Kolhatkar.
- Entrepreneurial You: Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams, and Thrive by Dorie Clark
- Fast/Forward: Make Your Company Fit for the Future by Julian Birkinshaw, Jonas Ridderstråle.
- Hacking Innovation: The New Growth Model from the Sinister World of Hackers by Josh Linkner.
- Janesville: An American Story by Amy Goldstein
- Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change by Ellen Pao
- The Anticipatory Organization: Turn Disruption and Change into Opportunity and Advantage by Daniel Burrus.
- The Golden Passport: Harvard Business School, the Limits of Capitalism, and the Moral Failure of the MBA Elite by Duff McDonald
- The Next Factory of the World: How Chinese Investment is Reshaping Africa, by Irene Yuan Sun.
- The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence: Creating a Values-Driven Service Culture by Robert Spector and Breanne O. Reeves.
- The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone by Brian Merchant
- The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be by Mark Sanborn.
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath.
- The Spider Network, by David Enrich
- The Wisdom of Finance: Discovering Humanity in the World of Risk and Return by Mihir Desai
- The Service Culture Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Employees Obsessed with Customer Service by Jeff Toister.
- Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You by John Hall.
- Winning at Social Customer Care: How Top Brands Create Engaging Experiences on Social Media by Dan Gingiss.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org