America’s Top 20 Colleges & Universities, WalletHub Ranking 2018; Sorry, Harvard, Stanford, & Caltech
Sorry, Harvard, Stanford, and Caltech. This week, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was named the No. 1 college in the United States by WalletHub study, beating out institutions like Columbia, UC Berkeley, Duke, and Dartmouth.
Princeton University ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Harvard University and Stanford University, and California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
Magazine named Yale University as number six on the list, followed by Duke University, and the University of Pennsylvania.
Columbia University and Rice University round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
The research firm focused on 26 key categories at roughly 1,000 institutions across the country. They calculated student selectivity, cost, career outcomes and post-attendance median salary.
Top 20 Colleges & Universities in America, 2018
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Princeton University
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- Yale University
- Duke University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University
- Rice University
- University of California–Berkeley
- Harvey Mudd College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Brown University
- Pomona College
- University of Notre Dame
- Dartmouth College
- Vanderbilt University
- Williams College
- University of Chicago
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018