World’s Top 20 Highest Quality And Most Punctual Airlines, 2017, Singapore, Etihad, And Qatar Tops
Singapore Airlines has been ranked as the best and most punctual airline in the world for 2017, according to a list compiled by AirHelp, a company which helps customers resolve flight delay compensation claims.
Singapore’s flag carrier overtook Qatar Airways at the top of the list, with Qatar Airways dropping to 3rd and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, filling the gap in 2nd place.
Austrian Airlines came 4th out of 87 airlines in the study, followd by Canada’s Air Transat, Air Dolomiti (Italy), and British Airways (United Kingdom).
Other airlines that round out the top 10 include Virgin Atlantic Airways (UK), Aer Lingus (Ireland), and TUI fly Netherlands.
A total of 87 largest airlines were evaluated and ranked, based on 3 criteria: customer service efficiency, on-time performance, and quality of service. US carriers also fared poorly. United Airlines ranked as number 29, followed by American Airlines at 33 and Delta at 45.
Bulgaria Air was ranked as the worst airline.
Bulgaria Air was ranked last on the list, followed by SmartWings (Czech Republic), Tunisair, Monarch Airlines (United Kingdom), and Irish low-cost carrier RyanAir, respectively.
Here are the top 20 highest quality and most punctual airlines in the world for 2017:
- Singapore Airlines, Singapore
- Etihad Airways, United Arab Emirates
- Qatar Airways, Qatar
- Austrian Airlines AG dba Austrian, Austria
- Air Transat A.T.Inc., Canada
- Air Dolomiti, Italy
- British Airways, United Kingdom
- Virgin Atlantic Airways, United Kingdom
- Aer Lingus, Ireland
- TUI fly Netherlands, Netherlands
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines, Netherlands
- Air France, France
- Wideroe’s Flyveselskap, Norway
- Air Malta, Malta
- Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Air Canada, Canada
- Eurowings, Germany
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Russia
- Air Baltic Corporation, Latvia
- Transavia.com, France
Infographic: Top 20 highest quality and most punctual airlines in the world for 2017
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018