Know the A to Z of the Couponing Business Network and Reasons of its Popularity
Online Shopping is becoming the craze of today’s generation. More and more people are getting connected to the Internet and they are using it in an innovative way to get the best of bargains, that the layman people are unable to do in bricks and mortars stores.
Online shopping is an environment where it gives a feeling of the shopping mall in your home itself. According to the survey conducted by Centre for Retail Research, there were more than 675 million visits to the couponing websites as on 30 September 2016 and 19.2 million unique visitors in the second quarter of 2016.
To further target and lure the customers, many online retailers, brands, and businesses have started the couponing strategy. With the advent of Internet and expansion of the reach of the Web, there has been a boom in the online shopping as well.
Everything from free shipping, free delivery, phenomenal discounts, buy one get one free, and instant rebates are some of the ways to attract the online shoppers. However, it is not easy to compare these discount deals between the retailers when there are hundreds and thousands of online store providing these proposals.
What makes coupon websites even more valuable and popular is the customer friendliness and ease of use. As online merchants are becoming more and more competitive, discounts are being offered at record setting rates which are obviously a good news for the online shoppers. If you are able to help savvy online shoppers, then you get ahead of the race.
There are many online couponing websites viz. Dealslands.co.uk, and which provides the lucrative discount deals and offers at no hidden costs and subscription fees to all the customers alike.
What does Online Coupon Sites Offer..??
Online coupon sites offer the freshly updated list of online coupons, deals, offers and special discounts around the globe. These sites usually offer discounts on various categories, like magazines, apparels, electronics, sports shoes, clothing and accessories, home and garden products and much more.
How Coupons Work and How They Benefit the Retailers and Brands..??
The coupons are not only used for sale but also for product branding. Discount coupons offer some of the excellent ways to retailers and brands to reach out to the masses in a comfortable way.
What Online Couponing Network Exactly do?
Some of the very basic functionalities of the online couponing websites are listed below:
- They Tend to Create Promotional Patterns to Match Purchase Behaviors
Each product has its own expiry date. That is why the businesses need to take this fact into account for when is the perfect time to advertise and market for the coupons. Also, they need to note that which is the best way to reach their target consumer. This requires a lot of meticulous planning and research for generating maximum revenue out of your mercantile.
- Consumer targeting:
Neither you want to be under targeted nor over targeted. But still, you aim to be in the race going on in the market. That doesn’t mean that you need to refine your search. If your customers is not using your coupons and the associated product, that doesn’t necessarily means that they are not going to use it in the near future.
- 360-degree marketing of the Product
With currently available technology viz. QR, it’s now more easy to interact with your customer at multiple touch points. Reaching to the prospect, irrespective of whether they are outside, at the store, at the home or at the point of purchase is very important for brand marketing and targeting.
Some Figures Regarding Online Shopping with Coupons and Discount Deals:
According to the Compete Online Shopper Intelligence study, approximately only one-third of the coupons are being used online.
According to BizReport, some interesting discoveries include:
- 91% of coupon users are of the opinion that they will visit a particular retailer again after being offered a coupon;
- Shoppers who use coupons report higher overall satisfaction with their shopping experience; and
- 57% of shoppers say they would not have made a purchase without a discount coupon.
- Coupons, nowadays, are used to increase loyalty among online shopaholics because those using the discount coupons believe that they are given some sort of present.
Lessons Learnt From Past Encounters
Some the lessons learned from the past online couponing experiences are being listed as follows:
- Brand targeting has to be different for each shopper
You can’t use the same marketing strategy for all the users alike. So how to decide which strategy to use? Here are some tips:
- Encourage the loyal customer(s) to continue shopping in bulk, may be offering “buy two get one free” or “50% discount on premium products and services” type of offers.
- Switchers are delicate and touchy for prices, so the discount of few pounds over your leading competitor can distract them and make them bounce out of the purchase.
- Offering a FREE product trial for a week or say 10 days can motivate people to continue using it.
- Enhance the checkout process speed
You would like to make it an easy-to-go process for shoppers to buy your desired product. You would not want a purchaser to give up and bounce back from the purchase step because due to the slow process, or because there are issues or concerns that have been raised in the checkout process.
Top Tips For Effective Couponing:
Here are some expert tips for effective couponing for ultimate sale:
Tip#1…Make A Solid Offer!
- Offer Discounts…”$50.00 Off!”, “60% Off!”, According to a survey, dollars discount work best. Boots Store on Dealslands showing us an excellent example.
- Offer Bonuses…”Buy One Get One FREE!”, or “2 FREE with Each Case Ordered!”, “FREE Batteries When You Buy One Super Flashlight”, etc.
- Offer Free Information such as “FREE estimate”, “FREE details”, “FREE samples”, “FREE trial”, “FREE consultation”, “FREE quote”, etc.
Tip#2….Use Bold, Commanding And Specific Headlines!
- “FREE BROCHURE…’Beauty Secrets for Career Woman’!”
- “FREE Catalog Saves YOU 70% on Office Supplies!”
- “Get a FREE QUOTE for your website!”
Tip#3…Make Effective Use Of The Most Powerful Words In Advertising.
FREE, NOW, LIMITED, SAVE MORE, GUARANTEE, EASY, HASSLE-FREE, PROVEN, LIMITED PERIOD OFFER
Tip#4…Capture Your Customer’s Name, Address, And Telephone Number.
Develop A Mailing List For On-Going Direct Marketing Use. Your customer list is the most valuable asset you have. Your greatest potential for sales and profits lies in the customer database. To ignore this prospective would be a total loss and pure folly.
Tip#5…Don’t Stop After The Sale.
Create a planned program of continuous follow-up to your customer list with invoice stuffers, new product brochures, special sale offers, deals, and discounts, FREE LIMITED OFFER coupons etc. make your customers come back to YOU!
The online couponing strategy may be your best bet to engage the new customers and maintain the existing clients or to build excitement and have the engagement for a newly launched product or service.
Latest posts by Aimee Lee Webber
- Is Hydrogel Purification the Breakthrough Solution to Water Shortage? - November 12, 2018
- Smart Ways to Use a Personal Loan to Save You Money - November 12, 2018
- Are Your Customers Ignoring You? - November 12, 2018