25 universities that send the most graduates on to careers in Silicon Valley’s top companies, 2017
Well, if you think you need an Ivy League degree to score a top job in Silicon Valley’s coveted tech companies such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook, or Google? Think again.
You will be surprised to know — Of the top ten universities that send the most graduates on to careers in Silicon Valley, none were Ivy League institutions, according to a new analysis by HiringSolved, an online recruiting company.
In fact, the first Ivy appearance didn’t come until number 15th (Cornell University).
Ivy League institutions: Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, UPenn, and Yale.
In terms of the most-wanted new graduates in 2017. University of California, Berkeley ranks No. 1 in America, followed by Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, the University of Southern California, and UT Austin.
Here are the top 25 universities that send the most graduates on to careers in Silicon Valley’s top companies:
- University of California, Berkeley
- Stanford University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Southern California
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- San Jose State University
- University of California, San Diego
- Arizona State University
- University of Michigan
- University of California, Los Angeles
- North Carolina State University
- California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- Cornell University
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- Texas A&M University
- University of Washington
- Purdue University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Santa Clara University
- University of Phoenix
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California, Davis
- Penn State University
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018