These Are The 15 Friendliest Islands In The World For Vacationers
Palawan, the Philippine’s answer to paradise, has been ranked as the “friendliest island in the world” for vacationers, according to a survey by Travel + Leisure, an international travel magazine.
Cebu came in second place, followed by Luzon and Boracay island.
The rest of the top 10 friendliest islands are: New Zealand’s Waiheke (5th), the Italian island of Ischia (6th), Tasmania in Australia (7th), Fiji Islands (8th), Indonesia’s Bali (9th), and Great Barrier Reef Islands (10th).
These Are The 15 Friendliest Islands In The World For Vacationers:
- Palawan, Philippines
- Cebu, Philippines
- Luzon, Philippines
- Boracay island, Philippines
- Waiheke, New Zealand
- Ischia, Italy
- Tasmania, Australia
- Fiji Islands, Fiji
- Bali, Indonesia
- Great Barrier Reef Islands
- Mo’orea, French Polynesia
- Paros, Greece
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Exhumas, Bahamas
- Caye Caulker, Belize
Wouldn’t you be smiling if you lived on one of them?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018