Here Are America’s Best And Worst Car Brands For 2017
For the second year in a row, Audi topped the list of the best car brands in the US for 2017, followed by Porsche (like Audi, it also is owned by Volkswagen), Lexus, and BMW. Subaru finished fifth, followed by Kia and Mazda. Honda was No. 9, between Tesla and Buick.
Fiat was ranked last in the brand ranking survey in 31st place.
While German and Japanese brands dominated the “Top 10 Best Car Brands For 2017 List,” the 2017 auto ratings contain two American brands, Tesla (at No. 8) and Buick (at No. 10). The consumer reports rankings are based on average scores from road tests, predicted reliability, owner satisfaction and safety.
In the market for a new ride?
Here Are America’s Worst And Best Car Brands For 2017
- Mercedes- Benz
- Land Rover
America’s Best And Worst Car Brands For 2017 [Infographic]
Top Car Picks, 2017
- Subcompact car: Toyota Yaris IA
- Compact hybrid: Toyota Prius
- Luxury SUV: Audi Q7
- Sports car: Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Small SUV: Subaru Forester
- Midsized SUV: Toyota Forester
- Compact pickup: Honda Ridgeline
- Compact car: Chevrolet Cruze
- Midsized sedan: Kia Optima
- Large sedan: Chevrolet Impala
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018
- World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals, 2018 - November 9, 2018