World’s 20 most attractive biopharmaceutical employers for 2016, according to Science magazine
In a new analysis by the Science magazine, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals was found to be world’s most attractive biopharmaceutical company worldwide. The top three companies in the list – Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, and Moderna Therapeutics.
Eli Lilly and Company ranked No. 4 among biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. The survey features the 20 best companies in the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical and related industries.
The survey, which lists the top 20 employers, noting its performance in areas such as financial strength, easy adaptation to change and a research-driven environment.
So which biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies made Science magazine’s global top 20?
1. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY)
2. Novo Nordisk (Bagsvaerd, Denmark)
3. Moderna Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA)
4. Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN)
5. Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA)
6. Novozymes (Bagsvaerd, Denmark)
7. Genentech (South San Francisco, CA)
8. Alexion Pharmaceuticals (New Haven, CT)
9. Biocon (Bangalore, India)
10. Roche—excluding Genentech (Basel, Switzerland)
11. Merck KGaA (Darmstadt, Germany)
12. AbbVie (North Chicago, IL)
13. Monsanto Company (Creve Coeur, MO)
14. Syngenta (Basel, Switzerland)
15. Abbott (Abbott Park, IL)
16. Boehringer Ingelheim (Ingelheim, Germany)
17. Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)
18. Bayer (Leverkusen, Germany)
19. Novartis (Basel, Switzerland)
20. Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ)
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018