World’s 25 Most Desired Business Schools: Harvard, Stanford, & Wharton Tops 2016 Rankings
What’s the best MBA program in the world: where prospective students most want to go? Harvard Business School and Stanford Graduate School of Business tops a new list of the 25 best business schools where students most want to go, according to a survey released this month by Ready4. In the 2016 rankings, business school at Harvard has the most sought-after MBA program in the world, followed by Stanford business school, in 2nd place, University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), in 3rd place; MIT Sloan School of Management, in 4th place; and Indian School of Business, in 5th place — rounds out the top five.
It surveyed over 250,000 prospective master of business administration (MBA) students from 195 countries and asked them to name the top 25 business schools they’d like to attend. In CEOWORLD magazine’s most recent ranking of top business schools, Harvard Business School (HBS) also came out on top.
Below, the top 25 most desired business schools around the world in 2016:
1. Harvard Business School, USA
2. Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
3. Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, USA
4. MIT Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
5. Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, India
6. Columbia Business School (CBS) at the Columbia University in Manhattan, New York City, USA
7. London Business School, UK
8. New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business, USA
9. INSEAD, France
10. Walter A. Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, USA
11. University of Chicago Booth School of Business, USA
12. Kellogg School of Management at the Northwestern University, USA
13. Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta), India
14. Yale School of Management, USA
15. Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, USA
16. Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford, UK
17. London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
18. HEC Paris or école des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Paris, France
19. Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, USA
20. Cambridge Judge Business School, UK
21. National University of Singapore, Singapore
22. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
23. S P Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai, India
24. Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, USA
25. Amos Tuck School of Business Administration at Dartmouth College in Hanover, USA
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org