America’s 25 best online MBA programs for 2016
Among the best online MBA programs, Temple University’s Fox School of Business and Management program, which costs $59,760, claimed the No. 1 spot, according to the U.S. news & world report’s Best Online Degree Programs: MBA ranking, 2016.
While the online MBA from Indiana University at Bloomington’s Kelley School of Business takes second, followed by the online MBA from UNC’s Kenan-Flagler,University of Florida’s Hough Graduate School of Business, and Arizona State University’s Carey School of Business, rounds-out the top-five.
Evaluating b-schools based solely on data related to their distance education MBA programs in 5 categories: student engagement, admissions selectivity, peer reputation, faculty credentials and training, and student services and technology. The CEOWORLD magazine published its list of the world’s 50 best business schools in December. The online MBA rankings highlight the explosion of digital learning at top business schools.
America’s 25 best online MBA programs for 2016:
1. Temple University (Fox) – Philadelphia, PA
2. Indiana University—Bloomington (Kelley) – Bloomington, IN
3. University of North Carolina—Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler) – Chapel Hill, NC
4. University of Florida (Hough) – Gainesville, FL
5. Arizona State University (Carey) – Tempe, AZ
6. Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper) – Pittsburgh, PA
7. Pennsylvania State University—World Campus – University Park, PA
8. Lehigh University – Bethlehem, PA
9. University of Texas—Dallas – Richardson, TX
10. Arkansas State University—Jonesboro – State University, AR
11. Auburn University (Harbert) – Auburn, AL
12. Ball State University (Miller) – Muncie, IN
13. University of Massachusetts—Amherst (Isenberg) – Amherst, MA
14. University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium – Eau Claire, WI
15. North Carolina State University (Jenkins) – Raleigh, NC
16. Pepperdine University (Graziadio) – Malibu, CA
17. University of Nebraska—Lincoln – Lincoln, NE
18. University of North Texas – Denton, TX
19. University of South Florida—St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg, FL
20. Cleveland State University (Ahuja) – Cleveland, OH
21. SUNY—Oswego – Oswego, NY
22. Georgia College & State University (Bunting) – Milledgeville, GA
23. Mississippi State University – Mississippi State, MS
24. University of Mississippi – University, MS
25. University of Tennessee—Martin – Martin, TN
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org