These Are The Top 15 Universities In The Arab World For 2016
The King Abdulaziz University (KAU) in Saudi Arabia has been ranked No. 1 among the top 15 universities in the Arab world for 2016, based on data from the Times Higher Education Rankings 2015-2016, and the American University of Beirut came in second place.
While King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals and King Saud University are placed third and fourth respectively, followed by United Arab Emirates University in fifth and Qatar University in sixth.
Overall eight countries are represented in the Top 15 table, including Lebanon, Qatar, Oman, Jordan and Morocco. Mohammed V University of Rabat, Morocco came in last place at fifteenth.
These are the top 15 Universities in the Arab world for 2016:
1. King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
2. American University of Beirut, Lebanon
3. King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
4. King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
5. United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
6. Qatar University, Qatar
7. Sultan Qaboos University , Oman
8. American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
9. Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
10. Suez Canal University, Egypt
11. Alexandria University, Egypt
12. Cairo University, Egypt
13. The University of Jorda, Jordan
14. University of Marrakech Cadi Ayyad, Morocco
15. Mohammed V University of Rabat, Morocco
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018
- World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals, 2018 - November 9, 2018