Catching a Santorini Sunset
It’s no surprise that Santorini, one of the most romantic island in the world, was voted Europe’s Best Island. The majestic views of the volcano, the island’s legendary sunsets, and the endless blue of the Aegean Sea.
Even if you are not into photography, serenity and stunning views around the island of Santorini will drop your jaw in amazement, surprise and joy. For anyone thinking of heading to Greece – or even for those not thinking about it – I’ve one word for you: GO. Simply put, It’s Amazing: Visit Greece | Visit Santorini!
Have you been to the island of Santorini, Greece?
Over the years, Santorini has grown as a top class travel destination for many reasons, here are few reasons you need to visit Santorini:
1. If for no other reason, Santorini must be visited for its stunning views.
2. A truly calming experience and is what makes Santorini so unique.
3. An approachable, warm, and generous atmosphere, mainly because of the people who reside on the island. It’s part of what makes Santorini so special.
4. The Greek Islands, “irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad.” – Homer, The Iliad.
5. Sunset in Imerovigli, attracts primarily high-end travelers and, for some reason, remains a secret to those staying in Oia or Fira.
6. Beyond the classic Greek blue and white, Santorini is an island of blood red and burnt orange, royal purple and butter yellow, electric green and pastel pink.
7. Sailing trips in Santorini – For maximum relaxing time on the boat, you can hire a skippered boat and feel free to enjoy a beautiful careless cruise. You can rent a yacht and start sailing from our base in the island of Santorini. If you want to rent your perfect yacht in Santorini, please feel free to contact Cosmos Yachting team of expert and they will find the perfect yacht for you!
Santorini, the southernmost of the Cyclades, is an island of majestic beauty, with picturesque whitewashed villages dotting its dark volcanic landscape and dramatic cliffs rising 300 meters into the air from a mythical caldera submerged in the sparkling blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
Please comment and let us know your reasons to visit Santorini.? Now it’s time for you to start planning. Good luck and happy traveling!
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The Most (And Least) Religious Countries In Europe, PEW Study - December 10, 2018
- The World’s Top 20 Largest Arms Producing Companies, 2017 - December 10, 2018
- These European Countries Spend The Most On Food - December 5, 2018