Why We Should All Embrace Change: 25 Favourite Quotes On Change?
Ever noticed, sometimes a single word can challenge the way you think and perhaps even change the way you live. We may not remember the details, but we will always remember the impact a person had on us. Probably.
I believe that the secret to accomplishing great things is to embrace change. Here are my 25 favourite quotes on why we should all embrace change.
1. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. Change before you have to. – Jack Welch
3. Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. — Confucius
4. All great changes are preceded by chaos. – Deepak Chopra
5. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. – Charles Darwin
6. Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business. — Mark Sanborn
7. No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” – Madonna
8. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. – Albert Einstein
9. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have. – Margaret Mead
10. Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times. — Niccolo Machiavelli
11. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. – Winston Churchill
12. People don’t resist change. They resist being changed! — Peter Senge
13. When in doubt, choose change. – Lily Leung
14. By changing nothing, nothing changes. – Tony Robbins
15. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. – Elbert Hubbard
16. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
17. It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. – C. S. Lewis
18. You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. – Buckminster Fuller
19. A year from now you will wish you had started today. — Karen Lamb
20. By changing nothing, nothing changes. – Tony Robbins
21. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. – Leo Tolstoy
22. Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you’ll be forever in the control of things you can’t give up. — Andy Law
23. Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have—and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up.” — James Belasco and Ralph Stayer, Flight of the Buffalo (1994)
24. If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior. ― Katharine Hepburn
25. Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ― Barack Obama
I hope you enjoyed these life changing quotes. Please feel free to share your own quotes in the comments.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018
- World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals, 2018 - November 9, 2018