Three Cities In Greece Among Top 100 Of Best Value City Index 2015
Three cities in Greece – Chania, Nafplio, and Thessaloniki – feature in the “Top 100 Best Value Cities In The World For 2015” – with highest quality service in hotels in terms of giving the best value for money.
Inspired to visit these bargain hotspots and need a place to stay?
Based on the yearly average price of a standard double room and the destinations’ overall hotel reputation, trivago has revealed the cities that are both budget friendly and worth a visit in 2015!
With a rich and tumultuous history, Chania is ranked 25th with a score of 95.79 per cent.
Nafplio, an immensely beautiful city, famous for forts and historical architecture; close to two of the most important archaeological areas in Greece: Mycenae and Epidaurus, has made it to the 39th position with a score of 95.04% per cent.
One of Greece’s biggest attractions, Thessaloniki, has secured the 95th position with 90.07 per cent score.
25. Chania (score: 95.79%)
39. Nafplio (score: 95.04%): a small town in Peloponnese (Greece)
95. Thessaloniki (score: 90.07%)
The Best Value Index provides an overview of the best valued destinations worldwide by using a specifically tailored algorithm that combines the Hotel Price Index with Reputation Ranking for hotels.
Latest posts by Aimee Lee Webber
- Is Hydrogel Purification the Breakthrough Solution to Water Shortage? - November 12, 2018
- Smart Ways to Use a Personal Loan to Save You Money - November 12, 2018
- Are Your Customers Ignoring You? - November 12, 2018