No surprise that with a fortune of $2.4 billion, Electronic health-record juggernaut Epic Systems chief Judy Faulkner by far topped the 2014 list of wealthiest Woman CEOs, according to a report released by BnbData Consultancy Services, an IT data warehousing and business intelligence consulting company.
The second wealthiest female CEO was Hewlett-Packard Chairman & chief executive Meg Whitman, formerly the CEO of eBay, has a net worth of $1.9 Billion. Rounding out the top eight richest: Sarah Blakely, Leslie Blodgett, Indra Nooyi, Carol Bartz, Irene Rosenfeld and Cara “Carly” Fiorina.
How much do the 8 women at the helms of America’s largest companies earn? Let’s find out. Here are the top 8 Wealthiest Female CEO In America: 2014 Edition
8. Cara “Carly” Fiorina, est. net worth $80 Million, former Hewlett-Packard chief executive from 1999 to 2005, and she was the first woman to take control of a Fortune 100 company.
6. Carol Bartz, est. net worth $100 Million, the former president and Chief Executive of the internet services company Yahoo! and , has been a member of the Board of Directors of Cisco Systems since November 1996.
5. Indra Nooyi, est. net worth $145 Million, Pepisco’s chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Leslie Blodgett, CEO of Bare Escentuals (left) and Danielle Kosann of The New Potato (right).
4. Leslie Blodgett, est. net worth $400 Million, CEO of Bare Escentuals, you can follow Leslie on Twitter @LeslieBlodgett.
[Sara Blakely with Sara Haines, correspondent for ABC News, image]
3. Sara Blakely, est. net worth $1.1 Billion, Spanx shape-wear founder, you can follow her on @SPANX.
1. Judy Faulkner $2.4 Billion, CEO and founder of Epic Systems, a privately-held company that sells electronic health systems.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018
- World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals, 2018 - November 9, 2018