The 45-year-old “American Idol” judge, Jennifer Lopez has been named as the Top-Earning American Reality TV Hosts of 2014 — beat off competition from the likes of Ryan Seacrest and Howard Stern, who came in joint second place after they pulled in $15 million per season.
Kardashian family was narrowly them behind in third with an estimated $10 million per season – thanks to amazing popularity of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” according to TV Guide Magazine. Jeff Probst secured fourth position on the list with an impressive earning of $4 million per season, while the top five was completed by NeNe Leakes, with her $4 million per season earnings.
Question: Who made it to the No. 1 spot with a total income of $17.5 million per season?
Answer: The ‘American Idol’ judge Jennifer Lopez, stunningly beautiful J.Lo never ceases to amaze us!
Full list – Top-Earning American Reality TV Hosts of 2014 – Highest paid Reality TV Actors:
1. Jennifer Lopez, American Idol, $17.5 million per season
2. Ryan Seacrest, American Idol, $15 million per season
2. Howard Stern, America’s Got Talent, $15 million per season
3. Kardashian family, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, $10 million per season
4. Jeff Probst, Survivor, $4 million per season
5. NeNe Leakes, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, $1 million per year
6. Robertson family, Duck Dynasty, $250,000 per episode
7. Harrison family, Pawn Stars, $125,000 per episode
8. Lisa Vanderpump, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, $500,000 per year
9. Chris Harrison, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette $50,000 per hour
9. Richard Rawlings, Fast N’ Loud, $50,000 per episode
10. Bruno Tonioli, Dancing With the Stars, $30,000 per hour
10. Kevin O’Leary, Shark Tank, $30,000 per episode
14. Saga crew, Deadliest Catch, $25,000 per episode
11. Eddie Cibrian, LeeAnn & Eddie, $20,000 per episode
12. Mimi Faust, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, $20,000 per episode
12. Nicole Richie, Candidly Nicole, $20,000 per episode
13. Elena Gant, Little Women: L.A., $2,000 per episode
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com