Maria Sharapova made $27.1 million in the last twelve-month period and is the highest-paid female athlete in the world for an 18 straight year followed by Li Na and Serena Williams. Here is full list of richest Athletes in the world (biggest earner in all of sports) and richest olympic athletes.
World’s Richest Female Athletes in professional sports:
1) Maria Sharapova (Earnings: $27.1 million) – a Russian professional tennis player, you can follow her on Facebook @Sharapova her official website.
2) Li Na (Earnings: $18.4 million) – Chinese professional tennis player, you can follow her on Facebook @lina.
3) Serena Williams (Earnings: $16.3 million) – a professional American tennis player, you can follow her on Twitter @serenawilliams and her official page.
4) Caroline Wozniacki (Earnings: $13.7 million) – a Danish professional tennis player, you can follow her on twitter @CaroWozniacki and official page.
5) Danica Patrick (Earnings: $13 million) -an American auto racing driver and model, you can follow her on Twitter @DANICAPATRICK, Facebook @DanicaPatrick and official page.
6) Victoria Azarenka (Earnings: $9.7 million) – a Belarusian professional tennis player, you can follow her on Twitter @vika7 and official website.
7) Kim Yuna (Earnings: $9 million) – a South Korean figure skater, you can follow her on Facebook, twitter and official website.
8) Ana Ivanovic (Earnings: $7.2 million) – a Serbian tennis player, you can follow her on her official page.
9) Agnieszka Radwanska (Earnings: $6.9 million) – a Polish professional tennis player, you can follow her on Facebook and her official website.
10) Yani Tseng (Earnings: $6.1 million) -a Taiwanese professional golfer.CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org