Top Ten most charitable cities in United States of America – Cities household who donated money
Although United States of America has been in a recession since December 2007, here is a list of Cities household who donated money. Top Ten most generous cities in United States of America: As the report authors point out, many factors have made it easier for ordinary folk to give of themselves, from broad adoption by companies of social and environmental responsibility initiatives to support from local governments, faith-based and community service groups and much more.
Some of us are more generous than others. here is the List:
1) Salt Lake City, Utah – A whopping 68 percent of households give in Salt Lake City.
2) Minneapolis, Minn. – Coming in second, 65 percent of households give in midwestern Minneapolis.
3) Harrisburg, Pa. – In Harrisburg, Pa., 63 percent of all households donate.
3) Greenville, S.C. – Greenville, S.C. 63 percent of all households donate.
4) Washington, D.C. – Washington, D.C. takes fourth with 62 percent of adult households giving.
5) Detroit, Mich. – Detroit ties with D.C. for fourth with 62 percent of families donating money to do-good organizations.
6) Memphis, Tenn. – Memphis, Tenn. also comes in fourth with 62 percent of households donating.
7) Roanoke, Va. – The final city in the four way tie for fourth place, 62 percent of adult households in Roanoke, Va. also donate.
9) Green Bay, Wisc. – In a three part tie for fifth, 61 percent of Green Bay, Wisc. households donate funds to charitable organizations.
9)Birmingham, Ala. – An amazing 61 percent of Birmingham, Ala. households also give.
10) Greensboro, N.C. – Greensboro, N.C. also boasts an incredible 61 percent of donating adult households.
Latest posts by Jessica Todd Swift
- Top 50 Research Universities In Canada For 2018 - November 16, 2018
- Challenges That People Face While Doing Business In The UAE - November 15, 2018
- How To Find Great, But Inexpensive Training - November 14, 2018